A system to support the enhancement of strategic flexibility in manufacturing enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1993. "A Note on Competitive Investment under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 273-277, March.
- Kulatilaka, Nalin & Marks, Stephen Gary, 1988. "The Strategic Value of Flexibility: Reducing the Ability to Compromise," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 574-580, June.
- Kleindorfer, Paul R. & Partovi, Fariborz Y., 1990. "Integrating manufacturing strategy and technology choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 214-224, July.
- Price, D. H. R. & Sharp, J. A. & Muhlemann, A. P., 1992. "A taxonomy for supporting the development of computer-based production planning and control systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1-2), pages 41-47, August.
- Tombak, Mihkel M., 1990. "A strategic analysis of flexible manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 225-238, July.
- Gupta, Yash P. & Goyal, Sameer, 1989. "Flexibility of manufacturing systems: Concepts and measurements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 119-135, November.
- Robb Dixon, J., 1992. "Measuring manufacturing flexibility: An empirical investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 131-143, July.
- Muhlemann, A. & Price, D. & Afferson, M. & Sharp, J., 1995. "A computer based approach for enhancing manufacturing decision making in smaller manufacturing enterprises: A longitudinal study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 97-107, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beach, R. & Muhlemann, A. P. & Price, D. H. R. & Paterson, A. & Sharp, J. A., 2001. "The role of qualitative methods in production management research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 201-212, December.
- Perrone, Giovanni & Amico, Michele & Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Noto La Diega, Sergio, 2002. "Long term capacity decisions in uncertain markets for advanced manufacturing systems incorporating scope economies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 125-137, November.
- Sylvain Delisle & Josée St-Pierre, 2004. "Decision Support for SME Owners-Managers: A Performance Evaluation Benchmarking Tool," Post-Print hal-01704921, HAL.
- Sylvain Delisle & Josée St-Pierre, 2004. "Expertise in a Hybrid Diagnostic-Recommendation System for SMEs: A Successful Real-Life Application," Post-Print hal-01704927, HAL.
- Chan, Alan T.L. & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Moon, Karen K.L., 2017. "The effects of strategic and manufacturing flexibilities and supply chain agility on firm performance in the fashion industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 486-499.
- Ariss, Sonny S. & Zhang, Qingyu, 2002. "The impact of flexible process capability on the product-process matrix: an empirical examination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 135-145, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:109:y:1998:i:2:p:362-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.