International comparisons of expenditure patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E.A. Selvanathan, 1987. "The Economic Theory of the Consumer," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 87-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace, 2015. "The Rotterdam demand model half a century on," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-103.
- Eskeland, Gunnar*Chingying Kong, 1998. "Protecting the environment and the poor - a public goods framework applied to Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1961, The World Bank.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Espinosa, J. Andrès, 1996.
"Environmental and trade policies: some methodological lessons,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 19-40, February.
- Smith, Kerry & J. Andres Espinosa, 1995. "Environmental and Trade Policies: Some MethodologicalLessons," Working Papers 95-47, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Espinosa, Andres, 1996. "Environmental and Trade Policies: Some Methodological Lessons," Discussion Papers dp-96-18, Resources For the Future.
- S. Selvanathan, 1987. "Do OECD Consumers Obey Demand Theory?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 87-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- K.W. Clements, 1985. "Alternative Approaches to Consumption Theory," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 85-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- S. Selvanathan, 1988. "Empirical Regularities in OECD Consumption," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Clements & Yanrui Wu & Jing Zhang, 2006. "Comparing international consumption patterns," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Pavel Ciaian, 2002. "The impact of the Common Agricultural Policy on income distribution and welfare in Central and Eastern European Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2002_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Lucille Wong & Eliyathamby A. Selvanathan & Saroja Selvanathan, 2017. "Empirical analysis of Australian consumption patterns," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 799-823, March.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2002. "Household Expenditure Patterns for Housing Attributes: A Linear Expenditure System with Hedonic Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2004. "Simultaneous estimation of an implicit directly additive demand system and the distribution of expenditure--an application of maximum entropy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 361-385, March.
- Diego Puga & Anthony J. Venables, 1997.
"Agglomeration and Economic Development: Import Substitution versus Trade Liberalisation,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0377, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Tony, 1997. "Agglomeration and economic development: import substitution versus trade liberalisation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2088, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Haixiao Huang, Walter C. Labys, 2002. "Environment and trade: a review of issues and methods," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 100-160.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:6:y:1975:i:3:p:275-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.