What makes firms vulnerable to recessionary pressures?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:niesru:v:146:y::i:1:p:64-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- PA Geroski & P. Gregg, 1993. "Coping the Recession," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 146(1), pages 64-75, November.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1992.
"Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction, and Employment Reallocation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 819-863.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1990. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation," Working Papers 90-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 3728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross job creation, gross job destruction and employment reallocation," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Isachenkova & John Hunter, 2002.
"A Panel Analysis Of UK Industrial Company Failure,"
wp228, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- JOHN HUNTER & Natalia Isachenkova, 2003. "A Panel Analysis Of Uk Industrial Company Failure," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- JOHN HUNTER & Natalia Isachenkova, 2003. "A Panel Analysis Of Uk Industrial Company Failure," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Hany, Jie, 2010. "Financial Distress in Chinese Industry: Microeconomic, Macroeconomic and Institutional Infuences," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-53, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Laamanen, Tomi, 2005. "Dependency, resource depth, and supplier performance during industry downturn," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 125-140, March.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Han, Jie, 2014. "Financial distress of Chinese firms: Microeconomic, macroeconomic and institutional influences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 244-262.
- Ahmed, Muhammad Usman & Kristal, Mehmet Murat & Pagell, Mark, 2014. "Impact of operational and marketing capabilities on firm performance: Evidence from economic growth and downturns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 59-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:40:y:1996:i:3-5:p:551-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.