Hedonic price functions and the measurement of preferences: The case of Swedish wine consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert L. Ohsfeldt & Barton A. Smith, 1988. "Assessing the Accuracy of Structural Parameter Estimates in Analyses of Implicit Markets," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(2), pages 135-146.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 1985.
"Hedonic Prices and the Benefits of Public Projects,"
617, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1988. "Hedonic Prices and the Benefits of Public Projects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 981-989, July.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1990.
"Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study,"
NBER Working Papers
3378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1993. "Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study," NBER Chapters, in: Price Measurements and Their Uses, pages 63-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palmquist, Raymond B, 1984. "Estimating the Demand for the Characteristics of Housing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 394-404, August.
- Epple, Dennis, 1987. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Estimating Demand and Supply Functions for Differentiated Products," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 59-80, February.
- E. J. Working, 1927. "What Do Statistical "Demand Curves" Show?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 212-235.
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1987. "The Estimation of Demand Parameters in Hedonic Price Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 81-88, February.
- Witte, Ann D & Sumka, Howard J & Erekson, Homer, 1979. "An Estimate of a Structural Hedonic Price Model of the Housing Market: An Application of Rosen's Theory of Implicit Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1151-1173, September.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Brown, James N & Rosen, Harvey S, 1982.
"On the Estimation of Structural Hedonic Price Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 765-768, May.
- James N. Brown & Harvey S. Rosen, 1982. "On the Estimation of Structural Hedonic Price Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1983. "The role of site and job characteristics in hedonic wage models," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 296-321, May.
- Smith, V Kerry & Palmquist, Raymond B & Jakus, Paul, 1991. "Combining Farrell Frontier and Hedonic Travel Cost Models for Valuing Estuarine Quality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 694-699, November.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Ohsfeldt, Robert L & Smith, Barton A, 1985. "Estimating the Demand for Heterogeneous Goods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 165-171, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:9:p:1697-1716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.