Political economy and development policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- ., 2010. "The Korean Political System and its Effects on the Economy," Chapters,in: The Korean Economy in Transition, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993.
"Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness,"
NBER Working Papers
4567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness," CEPR Discussion Papers 900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sophie Bernard & Louis Hotte & Stanley L. Winer, 2010. "Democracy, Inequality and the Environment when Citizens can Mitigate Privately or Act Collectively," CESifo Working Paper Series 3241, CESifo Group Munich.
- Louis Hotte, 2010. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate privately or act collectively," Working Papers 1007E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2011. "Short‐Run Policy Commitment When Investment Timing Is Endogenous: ‘More Harm Than Good?’," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 82-107, January.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2004. "Short-run policy commitment when investment timing is endogenous: "More harm than good?"," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1400904, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot, 2004. "Rivalry in uncertain export markets: commitment versus flexibility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 195-209, October.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2001. "Rivalry In Uncertain Export Markets: Commitment Versus Flexibility," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1050201, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot, 2001. "Rivalry in Uncertain Export Markets: Commitment versus Flexibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huff, W. G. & Dewit, G. & Oughton, C., 2001. "Credibility and Reputation Building in the Developmental State: A Model with East Asian Applications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 711-724, April.
- Lopez, Ramon & Mitra, Siddhartha, 2000. "Corruption, Pollution, and the Kuznets Environment Curve," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 137-150, September.
- Wen, Xingang & Hagspiel, V. & Kort, Peter, 2017. "Subsidized Capacity Investment under Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2017-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bernard, Sophie & Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2014. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate health consequences of pollution privately or act collectively," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-156.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Developing Countries: A Review of Recent Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2016. "State and Development: The Need for a Reappraisal of the Current Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(3), pages 862-892, September.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2017:v:220:i:1:p:139-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen, Xingang, 2017. "Investment under uncertainty : Timing and capacity optimization," Other publications TiSEM 47363df4-fc3e-46b8-b7bd-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:36:y:1992:i:2-3:p:329-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed