Political economy and development policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Hotte, 2010.
"Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate privately or act collectively,"
1007E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Sophie Bernard & Louis Hotte & Stanley L. Winer, 2010. "Democracy, Inequality and the Environment when Citizens can Mitigate Privately or Act Collectively," CESifo Working Paper Series 3241, CESifo Group Munich.
- ., 2010. "The Korean Political System and its Effects on the Economy," Chapters,in: The Korean Economy in Transition, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2011.
"Short‐Run Policy Commitment When Investment Timing Is Endogenous: ‘More Harm Than Good?’,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 82-107, January.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2004. "Short-run policy commitment when investment timing is endogenous: "More harm than good?"," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1400904, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993.
"Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness,"
NBER Working Papers
4567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness," CEPR Discussion Papers 900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot, 2004.
"Rivalry in uncertain export markets: commitment versus flexibility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 195-209, October.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2001. "Rivalry In Uncertain Export Markets: Commitment Versus Flexibility," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1050201, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot, 2001. "Rivalry in Uncertain Export Markets: Commitment versus Flexibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Developing Countries: A Review of Recent Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huff, W. G. & Dewit, G. & Oughton, C., 2001. "Credibility and Reputation Building in the Developmental State: A Model with East Asian Applications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 711-724, April.
- Lopez, Ramon & Mitra, Siddhartha, 2000. "Corruption, Pollution, and the Kuznets Environment Curve," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 137-150, September.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2016. "State and Development: The Need for a Reappraisal of the Current Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(3), pages 862-892, September.
- Wen, Xingang & Hagspiel, V. & Kort, Peter, 2017. "Subsidized Capacity Investment under Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2017-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2017:v:220:i:1:p:139-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen, Xingang, 2017. "Investment under uncertainty : Timing and capacity optimization," Other publications TiSEM 47363df4-fc3e-46b8-b7bd-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bernard, Sophie & Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2014. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate health consequences of pollution privately or act collectively," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-156.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:36:y:1992:i:2-3:p:329-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.