The analysis of labor market mobility using panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Jensen & Niels C. Westergård-Nielsen, 1987. "A Search Model Applied to the Transition from Education to Work," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472.
- Stephen R. G. Jones, 1988. "The Relationship Between Unemployment Spells and Reservation Wages as a Test of Search Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(4), pages 741-765.
- Lancaster, Tony, 1985. "Simultaneous equations models in applied search theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 113-126, April.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Lalla & Francesco Pattarin, 2001. "Unemployment Duration: An Analysis of Incomplete, Completed, and Multiple Spells in Emilia-Romagna," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 203-230, May.
- Roed, Knut & Nordberg, Morten, 2003.
"Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 381-398, June.
- Roed,K. & Nordberg,M., 2001. "Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment," Memorandum 12/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Knut Roed & Tao Zhang, 2003. "Does Unemployment Compensation Affect Unemployment Duration?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 190-206, January.
- Røed, Knut & Jensen, Peter & Thoursie, Anna, 2002.
"Unemployment Duration, Incentives and Institutions - A Micro-Econometric Analysis Based on Scandinavian Data,"
Working Paper Series
3/2002, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Røed, Knut & Jensen, Peter & Thoursie, Anna, 2003. "Unemployment Duration, Incentives and Institutions - A Micro-Econometric Analysis Based on Scandinavian Data," Memorandum 09/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Manzoni & Ruud Luijkx & Ruud Muffels, 2011. "Explaining differences in labour market transitions between panel and life-course data in West-Germany," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 241-261, February.
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2013.
"Estimating Incentive And Welfare Effects Of Nonstationary Unemployment Benefits,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 1159-1198, November.
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-Stationary Unemployment Benefits," Working Papers 1007, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 May 2010.
- Andrey LAUNOV & Klaus WALDE, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-Stationary Unemployment Benefits," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Launov, Andrey & Wälde, Klaus, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-Stationary Unemployment Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 4958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-stationary Unemployment Benefits," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 328, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-Stationary Unemployment Benefits," CESifo Working Paper Series 3069, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gordon Wilkinson, 1997. "A Micro Approach to the Issue of Hysteresis in Unemployment: Evidence from the 19881990 Labour Market Activity Survey," Staff Working Papers 97-12, Bank of Canada.
- Alba, Alfonso & Arranz, José M. & Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando, 2006. "Unemployment duration, unemployment benefits and recalls," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb066218, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Roed,K. & Zhang,T., 2000. "Labour market transitions and economic incentives," Memorandum 15/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hendrik JÃ¼rges, 2005. "Unemployment, retrospective error, and life satisfaction," MEA discussion paper series 05089, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Christensen Björn, 2005. "Reservationslöhne und Arbeitslosigkeitsdauer/ Reservation Wages and Unemployment Duration," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(3), pages 303-324, June.
- José Mª Arranz & Juan Muro, 2004.
"An extra time duration model with application to unemployment duration under benefits in Spain,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 171(4), pages 133-156, december.
- José María Arranz & Juan Muro Romero, 2003. "An extra time duration model with application to unemployment duration under benefits in Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Christensen, Björn, 2003. "Selektionsverzerrungen, erfragte Reservationslöhne und Arbeitslosigkeitsdauer," Kiel Working Papers 1162, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard Layte & Tim Callan, 2001. "Unemployment, Welfare Benefits and the Financial Incentive to Work," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 103-129.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1990. "Match and mismatch on the German labor market," Discussion Papers, Series II 99, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Roed,K. & Zhang,T., 1999. "Unemployment duration in a non-stationary macroeconomic environment," Memorandum 14/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Roed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2005. "Unemployment duration and economic incentives--a quasi random-assignment approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1799-1825, October.
- William Greene, 2007. "Discrete Choice Modeling," Working Papers 07-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Georgellis, Yannis & Sessions, John & Tsitsianis, Nikolaos, 2007. "Pecuniary and non-pecuniary aspects of self-employment survival," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 94-112, March.
- Jürgen Kolb & Axel Werwatz, 2001. "The Duration of Marginal Employment in West Germany: A Survival Analysis Based on Spell Data," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 95-101.
- Røed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2003. "The Duration and Outcome of Unemployment Spells- The role of Economic Incentives," Memorandum 06/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:2-3:p:530-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .