The financial structure of the firm and the problem of control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buettner, Thiess & Wamser, Georg, 2013.
"Internal Debt and Multinational Profit Shifting: Empirical Evidence From Firm-Level Panel Data,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(1), pages 63-95, March.
- Thiess Buettner & Georg Wamser, 2009. "Internal Debt and Multinationals' Profit Shifting - Empirical Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Working Papers 0918, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- A. Baglioni, 1995. "Incomplete contracts, renegotiation, and the choice between bank loans and public debt issues," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 257-278.
- Thiess Büttner & Georg Wamser, 2007. "Intercompany Loans and Profit Shifting – Evidence from Company-Level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aleksandra Jovanovic, 2001. "Legal rules, governance structures and financial systems," ICER Working Papers 19-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Martin Ruf, 2011. "Why is the Response of Multinationals' Capital-Structure Choice to Tax Incentives That Low? Some Possible Explanations," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 67(2), pages 123-144, June.
- Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas, 2004. "Die Bedeutung des Leasings für die Unternehmensfinanzierung: Theoretische Perspektiven und empirische Ergebnisse," Leasing - Wissenschaft & Praxis, Universität zu Köln, Forschungsinstitut für Leasing, vol. 2(2), pages 7-40.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 2009.
"A reconsideration of the Jensen-Meckling model of outside finance,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 495-525, October.
- Martin Hellwig, 2007. "A Reconsideration of the Jensen-Meckling Model of Outside Finance," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_8, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M., 2017.
"Rollover risk as market discipline: A two-sided inefficiency,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 252-269.
- Thomas M. Eisenbach, 2013. "Rollover risk as market discipline: a two-sided inefficiency," Staff Reports 597, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2016.
- Patrick Artus & Philippe Ducos & Francois Lecointe, 1992. "Rachats d'entreprise avec endettement (LBO et MBO) : motivations micro-économiques, effets sur l'efficacité des entreprises et risques macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 89-104.
- Taoufik Rajhi & Michel Guillard, 1993.
"Croissance et développement : le rôle des rationnements financiers,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 44(2), pages 229-256.
- Guillard, M. & Rajhi, T., 1992. "Croissance et developpement; le role des rationnements financiers," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.29, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Scheepens, Joris P. J. F., 1995. "Bankruptcy litigation and optimal debt contracts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 535-556, September.
- Buettner, Thiess & Overesch, Michael & Schreiber, Ulrich & Wamser, Georg, 2012. "The impact of thin-capitalization rules on the capital structure of multinational firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 930-938.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:2-3:p:286-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.