The financial structure of the firm and the problem of control
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Buettner, Thiess & Wamser, Georg, 2013.
"Internal Debt and Multinational Profit Shifting: Empirical Evidence From Firm-Level Panel Data,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 66(1), pages 63-95, March.
- Thiess Buettner & Georg Wamser, 2009. "Internal Debt and Multinationals' Profit Shifting - Empirical Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Working Papers 0918, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Thiess BÃ¼ttner & Georg Wamser, 2007. "Intercompany Loans and Profit Shifting â€“ Evidence from Company-Level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aleksandra Jovanovic, 2001. "Legal rules, governance structures and financial systems," ICER Working Papers 19-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Martin Ruf, 2011. "Why is the Response of Multinationals' Capital-Structure Choice to Tax Incentives That Low? Some Possible Explanations," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 67(2), pages 123-144, June.
- Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas, 2004. "Die Bedeutung des Leasings für die Unternehmensfinanzierung: Theoretische Perspektiven und empirische Ergebnisse," Leasing - Wissenschaft & Praxis, Universität zu Köln, Forschungsinstitut für Leasing, vol. 2(2), pages 7-40.
- Patrick Artus & Philippe Ducos & Francois Lecointe, 1992. "Rachats d'entreprise avec endettement (LBO et MBO) : motivations micro-économiques, effets sur l'efficacité des entreprises et risques macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 89-104.
- Taoufik Rajhi & Michel Guillard, 1993. "Croissance et développement : le rôle des rationnements financiers," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(2), pages 229-256.
- Guillard, M. & Rajhi, T., 1992. "Croissance et developpement; le role des rationnements financiers," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.29, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Scheepens, Joris P. J. F., 1995. "Bankruptcy litigation and optimal debt contracts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 535-556, September.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 2009. "A reconsideration of the Jensen-Meckling model of outside finance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 495-525, October.
- Martin Hellwig, 2007. "A Reconsideration of the Jensen-Meckling Model of Outside Finance," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_8, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Buettner, Thiess & Overesch, Michael & Schreiber, Ulrich & Wamser, Georg, 2012. "The impact of thin-capitalization rules on the capital structure of multinational firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 930-938.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:2-3:p:286-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed