Cooperative agreements in R&D and European antitrust policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Cassiman, Bruno, 2000.
"Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 283-314, February.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research Joint Ventures and Optimal R&D Policy with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 1105, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information," Economics Working Papers 263, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Siebert, Ralph & Tombak, Mihkel, 2000. "Strategic Choice of Partners: Research Joint Ventures and Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 2617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 2000. "R&D cooperation and product market competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 1033-1047, October.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Mihkel M. Tombak & Ralph Siebert, 1998. "The Incentives to Form Research Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-15, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Mikhel M. Tombak & Ralph Siebert, 1997. "Why Firms Form Research Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-06, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG), revised Oct 1997.
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Siebert, Ralph & Tombak, Mihkel, 1997. "Why Firms Form Research Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Gugler & Ralph Siebert, 2007. "Market Power versus Efficiency Effects of Mergers and Research Joint Ventures: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(4), pages 645-659, November.
- Ralph Siebert & Klaus Gugler, 2004. "Market Power versus Efficiency Effects of Mergers and Research Joint Ventures: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," NBER Working Papers 10323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stenbacka, Rune & Tombak, Mihkel M., 1998. "Technology policy and the organization of R&D," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 503-520, September.
- Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Caroline Mothe, 2010. "The Link Between Non Technological Innovations And Technological Innovation," Post-Print hal-00920069, HAL.
- Emmanuel Duguet, 1994. "La coopération technique au travers des co-brevets européens," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 275(1), pages 135-148.
- Joachim Inkmann, 2000. "Horizontal and Vertical R&D Cooperation," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-02, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:2-3:p:551-560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed