Measuring the unidentified parameter of the extended Roy model of selectivity
No abstract is available for this item.
- Mingliang Li & Dale J. Poirier & Justin L. Tobias, 2004.
"Do dropouts suffer from dropping out? Estimation and prediction of outcome gains in generalized selection models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 203-225.
- Li, Mingliang & Poirier, Dale J & Tobias, Justin, 2003. "Do Dropouts Suffer from Dropping Out? Estimation and Prediction of Outcome Gains in Generalized Selection Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12013, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Xiaowen & Yen, Steven T., 2009. "The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Nutrient Intakes," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49529, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 2007. "Analysis of treatment response data without the joint distribution of potential outcomes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 401-412, October.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2004. "Monotonicity and the Roy Model," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 560-567, July.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Monotonicity and the Roy Model," Labor and Demography 0211001, EconWPA.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Lanot, Gauthier, 2002. "Monotonicity and the Roy model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Monotonicity and the Roy Model," CEE Discussion Papers 0028, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Monotonicity and the Roy Model," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/06, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- James Heckman & Salvador Navarro-Lozano, 2004. "Using Matching, Instrumental Variables, and Control Functions to Estimate Economic Choice Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 30-57, February.
- Heckman, James & Navarro-Lozano, Salvador, 2003. "Using matching, instrumental variables and control functions to estimate economic choice models," Working Paper Series 2003:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- James J. Heckman & Salvador Navarro-Lozano, 2003. "Using Matching, Instrumental Variables and Control Functions to Estimate Economic Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 9497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Navarro, Salvador, 2003. "Using Matching, Instrumental Variables and Control Functions to Estimate Economic Choice Models," IZA Discussion Papers 768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koop, Gary & Poirier, Dale J., 1997. "Learning about the across-regime correlation in switching regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 217-227, June.
- Fan, Yanqin & Guerre, Emmanuel & Zhu, Dongming, 2017. "Partial identification of functionals of the joint distribution of “potential outcomes”," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 42-59.
- Ira N. Gang & Catherine Y. Co & Myeong-Su Yun, 1999. "Switching Models with Self-Selection: Self-Employment in Hungary," Departmental Working Papers 199912, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Heng & Fan, Yanqin & Liu, Ruixuan, 2016. "Inference for the correlation coefficient between potential outcomes in the Gaussian switching regime model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 255-270.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Antonino Di Pino, 2014. "Self-Selection and Direct Estimation of Across-Regime Correlation Parameter," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Steven T. Yen & Donald J. Bruce & Lisa Jahns, 2012. "Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Participation And Health: Evidence From Low‐Income Individuals In Tennessee," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Funkhouser, Edward, 1998. "Tests of labor market rigidities and the Roy Model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 243-250, November.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. M. & Zeager, Lester A., 1994. "Comparing earnings profiles in urban areas of an LDC: Rural-to-urban migrants vs. native workers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 177-199, December.
- Fan, Yanqin & Park, Sang Soo, 2010. "Confidence sets for some partially identified parameters," MPRA Paper 37149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:57:y:1993:i:1-3:p:69-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed