Asymptotic relative efficiency of the classical test statistics under misspecification
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Federico Zincenko & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2014. "Robust tests for time-invariant individual heterogeneity versus dynamic state dependence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1365-1387, December.
- Dastoor, Naorayex K., 1997. "Testing for conditional heteroskedasticity with misspecified alternative hypotheses," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 63-80.
- Godfrey, Leslie G., 1996. "Some results on the Glejser and Koenker tests for heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 275-299.
- Bera, Anil K. & Sosa-Escudero, Walter & Yoon, Mann, 2001.
"Tests for the error component model in the presence of local misspecification,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Anil K. Bera & Walter Sosa Escudero & Mann Yoon, 2000. "Tests for the Error Component Model in the Presence of Local Misspecification," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1888, Econometric Society.
- Anil Bera & Walter Sosa Escudero & Mann Yoon, 2000. "Test for the Error Component Model in the Presence of Local Misspecification," Department of Economics, Working Papers 022, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Sosa-Escudero, Walter, 2011. "Robust tests for heteroskedasticity in the one-way error components model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 300-310, February.
- Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Walter Sosa-Escudero, 2010. "Robust tests for heteroskedasticity in the one-way error components model," Post-Print hal-00768191, HAL.
- Fang, Ying & Park, Sung Y. & Zhang, Jinfeng, 2014. "A simple spatial dependence test robust to local and distributional misspecifications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 203-206.
- Ying Fang & Sung Y. Park & Jinfeng Zhang, 2013. "A Simple Spatial Dependence Test Robust to Local and Distributional Misspecifications," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Bera, Anil K. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Sosa-Escudero, Walter, 2009. "Testing under local misspecification and artificial regressions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 66-68, August.
- Walter Sosa Escudero & Anil K. Bera & Gabriel Montes Rojas, 2009. "Testing Under Local Misspecification and Artificial Regressions," Working Papers 97, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Oct 2009.
- Lanne, Markku & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2006. "Why is it so difficult to uncover the risk-return tradeoff in stock returns?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 118-125, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:42:y:1989:i:3:p:351-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed