Estimation of a fixed-effect Cobb-Douglas system using panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kellermann, Magnus A., 2015. "Total Factor Productivity Decomposition and Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stochastic Frontier Models," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(1), April.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010.
"Efficiency, technical change, and returns to scale in large US banks: Panel data evidence from an output distance function satisfying theoretical regularity,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 127-138, January.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Efficiency, Technical Change, and Returns to Scale in Large U.S. Banks: Panel Data Evidence from an Output Distance Function Satisfying Theoretical Regularity," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Commander, Simon & Svejnar, Jan & Tinn, Katrin, 2008. "Explaining the performance of firms and countries: What does the business environment play?," Working Papers 836, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Brummer, B. & Glauben, T. & Lu, W., 2006.
"Policy reform and productivity change in Chinese agriculture: A distance function approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-79, October.
- Brümmer, Bernhard & Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C., 2002. "Policy Reform and Productivity Change in Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24779, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C. & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2003. "Policy Reform And Productivity Change In Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25896, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004.
"Efficient Estimates Of A Model Of Production And Cost,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20358, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004. "Efficient Estimates of a Model of Production and Cost," Working Papers 93742, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Commander, Simon & Svejnar, Jan, 2007.
"Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Commander & Jan Svejnar, 2007. "Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0344, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marinho, Alexandre & Cardoso, Simone de Souza & Almeida, Vívian Vicente de, 2012. "Avaliação comparativa de sistemas de saúde com a utilização de fronteiras estocásticas: Brasil e OCDE," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(1), March.
- Xueqin Zhu & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2010. "Impact of CAP Subsidies on Technical Efficiency of Crop Farms in Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 545-564.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2007.
"Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale,"
NBER Working Papers
13666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy, 2008. "Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale," IZA Discussion Papers 3368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ogundari, K. & BrÃ¼mmer, Bernhard, 2011.
"Estimating Technical Efficiency, Input substitution and complementary effects using Output Distance Function: A study of Cassava production in Nigeria,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Ogundari, Kolawole & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2010. "Estimating Technical Efficiency, Input substitution and complementary effects using Output Distance Function: A study of Cassava production in Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95773, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Brümmer Bernhard & Glauben Thomas, 2004. "Zur Messung und Erklärung von Produktivitätsentwicklungen: Eine Analyse auf Basis eines stochastischen Distanzfrontieransatzes / Measuring and Explaining Productivity Growth: A Distance Function Appro," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(4), pages 420-444, August.
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004. "A Nonlinear Generalized Additive Error Model of Production and Cost," Working Papers 93743, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter, 1999. "Improved instrumental variables and generalized method of moments estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 145-169, July.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:1:a:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mensah, Amos & BrÃ¼mmer, Bernhard, 2016. "A multi-output production efficiency analysis of commercial banana farms in the Volta region of Ghana: A stochastic distance function approach," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(4), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:37:y:1988:i:3:p:361-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.