Estimation of a fixed-effect Cobb-Douglas system using panel data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kellermann, Magnus A., 2015. "Total Factor Productivity Decomposition and Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stochastic Frontier Models," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(1), April.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010.
"Efficiency, technical change, and returns to scale in large US banks: Panel data evidence from an output distance function satisfying theoretical regularity,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 127-138, January.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Efficiency, Technical Change, and Returns to Scale in Large U.S. Banks: Panel Data Evidence from an Output Distance Function Satisfying Theoretical Regularity," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Brummer, B. & Glauben, T. & Lu, W., 2006. "Policy reform and productivity change in Chinese agriculture: A distance function approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-79, October.
- Brümmer, Bernhard & Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C., 2002. "Policy Reform and Productivity Change in Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24779, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C. & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2003. "Policy Reform And Productivity Change In Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25896, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004. "Efficient Estimates Of A Model Of Production And Cost," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20358, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004. "Efficient Estimates of a Model of Production and Cost," Working Papers 93742, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Commander, Simon & Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Commander & Jan Svejnar, 2007. "Do Institutions, Ownership, Exporting and Competition Explain Firm Performance? Evidence from 26 Transition Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0344, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marinho, Alexandre & Cardoso, Simone de Souza & Almeida, Vívian Vicente de, 2012. "Avaliação comparativa de sistemas de saúde com a utilização de fronteiras estocásticas: Brasil e OCDE," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(1), January.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2007. "Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale," NBER Working Papers 13666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy, 2008. "Using Firm Optimization to Evaluate and Estimate Returns to Scale," IZA Discussion Papers 3368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ogundari, K. & BrÃ¼mmer, Bernhard, 2011. "Estimating Technical Efficiency, Input substitution and complementary effects using Output Distance Function: A study of Cassava production in Nigeria," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Ogundari, Kolawole & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2010. "Estimating Technical Efficiency, Input substitution and complementary effects using Output Distance Function: A study of Cassava production in Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95773, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Brümmer Bernhard & Glauben Thomas, 2004. "Zur Messung und Erklärung von Produktivitätsentwicklungen: Eine Analyse auf Basis eines stochastischen Distanzfrontieransatzes / Measuring and Explaining Productivity Growth: A Distance Function Appro," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(4), pages 420-444, August.
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 2004. "A Nonlinear Generalized Additive Error Model of Production and Cost," Working Papers 93743, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter, 1999. "Improved instrumental variables and generalized method of moments estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 145-169, July.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:1:a:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mensah, Amos & BrÃ¼mmer, Bernhard, 2016. "A multi-output production efficiency analysis of commercial banana farms in the Volta region of Ghana: A stochastic distance function approach," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(4), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:37:y:1988:i:3:p:361-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed