Profile likelihood estimation of partially linear panel data models with fixed effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, 2002.
"Series Estimation of Partially Linear Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects,"
Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 103-116, May.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, "undated". "Series Estimation of Partially Linear Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Working Papers 0109, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Li, Qi & Stengos, Thanasis, 1996. "Semiparametric estimation of partially linear panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 389-397.
- Kusum Mundra, 2005. "Nonparametric Slope Estimators for Fixed-Effect Panel Data," Econometrics 0502008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin X. & Carroll R. J., 2001. "Semiparametric Regression for Clustered Data Using Generalized Estimating Equations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1045-1056, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:92:y:2006:i:1:p:75-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.