Participation fees vs. reserve prices in auctions with asymmetric or colluding buyers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Guofu & Yilankaya, Okan, 2006.
"Equilibria in second price auctions with participation costs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 205-219, September.
- Tan, Guofu & Yilankaya, Okan, 2004. "Equilibria in Second Price Auctions with Participation Costs," Microeconomics.ca working papers tan-04-01-24-10-08-06, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Jun 2006.
- Guofu Tan & Okan Yilankaya, 2005. "Equilibria in Second Price Auctions with Participation Costs," IEPR Working Papers 05.7, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 2000. "Asymmetric Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 413-438.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Roberts, John, 1989. "The Simple Economics of Optimal Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1060-1090, October.
- Krishna, Vijay, 2009. "Auction Theory," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780123745071.
- Graham, Daniel A & Marshall, Robert C, 1987. "Collusive Bidder Behavior at Single-Object Second-Price and English Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1217-1239, December.
- Blume, Andreas & Heidhues, Paul, 2004. "All equilibria of the Vickrey auction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 170-177, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2008.
"Controlling collusion in auctions: The role of ceilings and reserve prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 240-246, March.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Controlling Collusion in Auctions: The Role of Ceilings and Reserve Prices," MPRA Paper 1503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2007. "Controlling collusion in auctions: The Role of ceilings and reserve prices," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 07-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- René Kirkegaard & Per Baltzer Overgaard, 2008. "Buy-out prices in auctions: seller competition and multi-unit demands," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 770-789.
- Hikmet Gunay & Xin Meng & Mark Nagelberg, 2012. "Reserve Price When Bidders are Asymmetric," ISER Discussion Paper 0849, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:89:y:2005:i:3:p:328-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.