Nash equilibrium in strictly competitive games: live play in soccer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2004. "Nash Equilibrium in Strictly Competitive Games: Live Play in Soccer," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12312, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2003. "Professionals Play Minimax," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 395-415.
- Mark Walker & John Wooders, 2001. "Minimax Play at Wimbledon," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1521-1538, December.
- P.-A. Chiappori, 2002. "Testing Mixed-Strategy Equilibria When Players Are Heterogeneous: The Case of Penalty Kicks in Soccer," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1138-1151, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giancarlo Moschini, 2010.
"Incentives And Outcomes In A Strategic Setting: The 3-Points-For-A-Win System In Soccer,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 65-79, January.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2008. "Incentives and Outcomes in a Strategic Setting: The 3-Points-For-A-Win System in Soccer," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12942, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Christine Horne & Heiko Rauhut, 2013. "Using laboratory experiments to study law and crime," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1639-1655, April.
- Espitia-Escuer, Manuel A. & García-Cebrián, Lucía Isabel, 2012. "Diversificación en la configuración de los equipos de la primera división española de fútbol/Diversification in the Team Configuration of the Spanish Football First Division," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 527-544, Agosto.
- Ofer Azar & Michael Bar-Eli, 2011.
"Do soccer players play the mixed-strategy Nash equilibrium?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3591-3601.
- Azar, Ofer H. & Bar-Eli, Michael, 2009. "Do soccer players play the mixed-strategy Nash equilibrium?," MPRA Paper 20964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:85:y:2004:i:3:p:365-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.