Present value criterion: the case of differing borrowing and lending rates
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Teichroew & Alexander A. Robichek & Michael Montalbano, 1965. "An Analysis of Criteria for Investment and Financing Decisions Under Certainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 151-179, November.
- J. Hirshleifer, 1958. "On the Theory of Optimal Investment Decision," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 329.
- Ramsey, James B, 1970. "The Marginal Efficiency of Capital, the Internal Rate of Return and Net Present Value: An Analysis of Investment Criteria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1017-27, Sept.-Oct.
- Bernhard, Richard H. & Norstrøm, Carl J., 1980. "A Further Note on Unrecovered Investment, Uniqueness of the Internal Rate, and the Question of Project Acceptability," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 421-423, June.
- Oehmke, James F., 2000. "Anomalies in net present value calculations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 349-351, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:84:y:2004:i:3:p:427-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.