Comparative advantage and the pursuit of strategic trade policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neary, J. Peter, 1994.
"Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games: Should governments help winners or losers?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 197-218, November.
- J. Peter Neary, 1990. "Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games : should governments help winners or losers?," Working Papers 199008, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, James Peter, 1991. "Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games: Should governments help winners or losers?," Discussion Papers, Series II 147, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Neary, J Peter, 1991. "Cost Asymmetries in International Subsidy Games: Should Governments Help Winners or Losers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David de Meza, 1986. "Export Subsidies and High Productivity: Cause or Effect?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 347-350, May.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu, 1997. "Demand elasticities, asymmetry and strategic trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 167-177, February.
- Collie, David & De Meza, David, 1986. "Inadequacies of the strategic rationale of export subsidies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 369-373.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Collie & Roger Clarke, 2006. "Export Taxes under Bertrand Duopoly," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(6), pages 1-8.
- Koichi Kagitani, 2009. "Political Economy Of Strategic Export Policy In A Differentiated Duopoly," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 236-252, June.
- C. Withagen & R. Florax & A. Mulatu, 2007.
"Optimal Environmental Policy Differentials in Open Economies under Emissions Constraints,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 129-149, June.
- Cees A. Withagen & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Abay Mulatu, 2007. "Optimal environmental policy differentials in open economies under emissions constraints," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0701, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Winston Chang & Hajime Sugeta, 2005. "Cost asymmetry, oligopolistic competition and optimal trade and industrial policies," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 95-114.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "Switching Costs And The Foreign Firm'S Entry," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 366-372, June.
- Yoon, Jeong & Choi, Kangsik, 2018. "Why do export subsidies still exist? R&D and output subsidies," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 30-38.
- Lim, Seonyoung & Choi, Kangsik, 2014. "Strategic Subsidy Policies with Endogenous Choice of Competition Mode," MPRA Paper 59462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, Kangsik & Lee, Ki-Dong & Lim, Seonyoung, 2016.
"Strategic Trade Policies In International Rivalry When Competition Mode Is Endogenous,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 57(2), pages 223-241, December.
- Choi, Kangsik & Lee, Ki-Dong & Lim, Seonyoung, 2014. "Strategic Trade Policies in International Rivalry When Competition Mode is Endogenous," MPRA Paper 59725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2007. "Strategic Divisionalization, Product Differentiation and International Competition," MPRA Paper 5120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vijay Mohan & Bharat Hazari, 2012. "Tax Policy When Countries Compete for Third Market Exports," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 708-728, December.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2007. "Switching costs and the impact of trade liberalization," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(6), pages 1-7.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2006:i:6:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:81:y:2003:i:2:p:279-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.