Preserving preference rankings under background risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayers, David & Smith, Clifford W, Jr, 1983. "The Interdependence of Individual Portfolio Decisions and the Demand for Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 304-311, April.
- Doherty, Neil A & Schlesinger, Harris, 1983. "Optimal Insurance in Incomplete Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 1045-1054, December.
- Weil, Philippe, 1992.
"Equilibrium asset prices with undiversifiable labor income risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 769-790.
- Weil, P., 1991. "Equilibrium Asset Prices with Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1564, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Philippe Weil, 1992. "Equilibrium Asset Prices With Undiversifiable Labor Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 3975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elmendorf, Douglas W & Kimball, Miles S, 2000.
"Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand for Risky Assets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(3), pages 801-833, August.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, "undated". "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand for Risky Assets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1991. "Taxation of Labor Income and the Demand For Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 3904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & Miles S. Kimball, 1996. "Taxation of labor income and the demand for risky assets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David E. Bell, 1988. "One-Switch Utility Functions and a Measure of Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1416-1424, December.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Romer, David & Williams, Steve, 1981. "Risk Aversion with Random Initial Wealth," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 911-920, June.
- Bell, David E & Fishburn, Peter C, 2000. "Utility Functions for Wealth," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 5-44, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Y Malevergne & B Rey, 2010.
"Preserving preference rankings under non-financial background risk,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(8), pages 1302-1308, August.
- Yannick Malevergne & Rey Beatrice, 2010. "Preserving preference rankings under non-financial background risk," Post-Print halshs-00520072, HAL.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2015.
"Efficient Management of Insecure Fossil Fuel Imports through Taxing Domestic Green Energy?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(5), pages 724-751, October.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "Efficient management of insecure fossil fuel imports through taxing (!) domestic green energy?," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 138-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2010. "Efficient Management of Insecure Fossil Fuel Imports through Taxing (!) Domestic Green Energy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3062, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huang, James, 2014. "Convex and decreasing absolute risk aversion is proper," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 123-125.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:80:y:2003:i:3:p:337-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.