Growth and utility maximization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Baviera & M. Pasquini & M. Serva & A. Vulpiani, 1998. "Optimal Strategies for Prudent Investors," Papers cond-mat/9804297, arXiv.org, revised Jul 1998.
- Hakansson, Nils H., 1971. "Capital Growth and the Mean-Variance Approach to Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 517-557, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2004. "Portfolio selection subject to growth objectives," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2119-2128, September.
- Klaus Hellwig, 2005. "Portfolio Selection with Little Information about the Future," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 331-335, November.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2007. "The creation of wealth," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 172-178, September.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2005. "Sustainability revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 193-197, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:77:y:2002:i:3:p:377-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.