Portfolio selection subject to growth objectives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ralf Korn, 2000. "Value Preserving Strategies and a General Framework for Local Approaches to Optimal Portfolios," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 227-241.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 1996. "Portfolio Selection under the Condition of Value Preservation," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 299-305, November.
- repec:spr:compst:v:45:y:1997:i:1:p:1-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Theory of Incomplete Markets, Volume 1," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262632543, July.
- R. Baviera & M. Pasquini & M. Serva & A. Vulpiani, 1998. "Optimal Strategies for Prudent Investors," Papers cond-mat/9804297, arXiv.org, revised Jul 1998.
- Hakansson, Nils H., 1971. "Capital Growth and the Mean-Variance Approach to Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 517-557, January.
- Speckbacher, Gerhard, 1998. "Maintaining capital intact and WARP," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 145-155, September.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2002. "Growth and utility maximization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 377-380, November.
- repec:spr:compst:v:47:y:1998:i:2:p:169-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Hellwig, 2002. "Value management," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 133-138.
- Hellwig, K. & Speckbacher, G. & Wentges, P., 2000. "Utility maximization under capital growth constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 1998. "Creating value," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 141-147.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:10:p:2119-2128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.