Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Satish Chand, 1998. "Trade Orientation and Productivity Gains from International Production: A Study of Overseas Operations of US Multinationals," Departmental Working Papers 1998-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- A. C. Miller, 1902. "Fiscal Reciprocity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10, pages 255-255.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2004. "Portfolio selection subject to growth objectives," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2119-2128, September.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2007. "The creation of wealth," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 172-178, September.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2005. "Sustainability revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 193-197, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:2:y:2002:i:2:p:133-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .