Measuring the intensity of knowledge flow with patent statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Trajtenberg & Adam B. Jaffe & Michael S. Fogarty, 2000. "Knowledge Spillovers and Patent Citations: Evidence from a Survey of Inventors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 215-218, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dongwoo Kang & Sandy Dall’erba, 2016. "Exploring the spatially varying innovation capacity of the US counties in the framework of Griliches’ knowledge production function: a mixed GWR approach," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 125-157, April.
- Kang, Byeongwoo, 2015. "The innovation process of Huawei and ZTE: Patent data analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 378-393.
- Fabio Montobbio & E. Bacchiocchi, 2004. "EPO vs. USPTO Citation Lags," KITeS Working Papers 161, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2004.
- Kim, Hanho & Kim, Jae-Kyung, 2005. "Estimation Of The Knowledge Spillover Effects Between Firms In Bio-Related Industries," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137933, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Alvaro, 2010.
"Knowledge spillovers in US patents: A dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 14-32, November.
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers in U.S. patents: a dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors," UC3M Working papers. Economics we098951, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Szabolcs Blazsek & Alvaro Escribano, 2010. "Knowledge spillovers in U.S. patents: A dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors," Post-Print hal-00732533, HAL.
- Powell, Walter W. & Giannella, Eric, 2010. "Collective Invention and Inventor Networks," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel, 2003.
"Science-technology flows in Spanish regions: An analysis of scientific citations in patents,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1783-1803, December.
- Coronado, Daniel & Acosta, Manuel, 2002. "Science-technology flows in Spanish regions: an analysis of scientific citations in patents," ERSA conference papers ersa02p236, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:scient:v:73:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1749-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jungkyu Park & Eunnyeong Heo & Dongjun Lee, 2017. "Effective R&D investment planning based on technology spillovers: the case of Korea," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 67-82, April.
- Mirja Meyborg & Axel Schaffer, 2014. "Regional and global collaborations for knowledge in German academia," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 34(2), pages 157-176, October.
- Ha, Sung Ho & Liu, Weina & Cho, Hune & Kim, Sang Hyun, 2015. "Technological advances in the fuel cell vehicle: Patent portfolio management," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 277-289.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00732533 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0734-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:74:y:2002:i:3:p:353-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .