Alternative models of demand for automobiles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou, 1995. "Product Differentiation and Oligopoly in International Markets: The Case of the U.S. Automobile Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 891-951, July.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Grigolon & Frank Verboven, 2014.
"Nested Logit or Random Coefficients Logit? A Comparison of Alternative Discrete Choice Models of Product Differentiation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(5), pages 916-935, December.
- Grigolon, Laura & Verboven, Frank, 2011. "Nested logit or random coefficients logit? A comparison of alternative discrete choice models of product differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8584, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Noton, Carlos, 2016.
"Structural estimation of price adjustment costs in the European car market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 105-147.
- Noton, Carlos, 2009. "Structural Estimation of Price Adjustment Costs in the European Car Market," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt29643386, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Carlos Noton, 2013. "Structural Estimation of Price Adjustment Costs in the European Car Market," Documentos de Trabajo 303, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Inha Oh & Jeong-Dong Lee & Seogwon Hwang & Almas Heshmati, 2010.
"Analysis of product efficiency in the Korean automobile market from a consumer’s perspective,"
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Oh, Inha & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Hwang, Seogwon & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Analysis of Product Efficiency in the Korean Automobile Market from a Consumer’s Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 95, The Ratio Institute.
- Berry, Steve & Pakes, Ariel, 2001. "Additional information for: "Comments on "Alternative models of demand for automobiles" by Charlotte Wojcik"," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 43-51, December.
- Marina Giacomo, 2008. "GMM estimation of a structural demand model for yogurt and the effects of the introduction of new brands," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 537-565, June.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2001.
"The effects of website provision on the demand for German women's magazines,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
01-69, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ulrich Kaiser, 2002. "The Effects of Website Provision on the Demand for German Women's Magazines," NBER Working Papers 8806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Peter, 2006. "The Discrete Choice Analytically Flexible (DCAF) Model of Demand for Differentiated Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 5880, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dhar, Tirtha Pratim & Cotterill, Ronald W., 2002. "Two-Stage Oligopoly Pricing With Differentiated Product: The Boston Fluid Milk Market," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19872, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:68:y:2000:i:2:p:113-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .