Privatization and surplus labor in the Egyptian textile industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amartya K. Sen, 1966. "Peasants and Dualism with or without Surplus Labor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 425-425.
- Aly, Hassan Y. & Belbase, Krishna P. & Grabowski, Richard & Kraft, Steven E., 1987. "The Technical Efficiency Of Illinois Grain Farms: An Application Of A Ray-Homothetic Production Function," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Aly, Hassan Y. & Belbase, Krishna & Grabowski, Richard & Kraft, Steven, 1987. "The Technical Efficiency of Illinois Grain Farms: An Application of a Ray-Homothetic Production Function," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 69-78, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikhail Ossama, 2005. "Economic Freedom and the Business Cycle: The Egyptian Experience," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Shields, Michael P., 2008. "Why Should State Government Invest in College Education? An Equilibrium Approach for the US in 2000," IZA Discussion Papers 3569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:63:y:1999:i:2:p:187-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .