A comparison of the power of some tests for conditional heteroscedasticity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peguin-Feissolle, A., 1999. "A Comparison of the Power of Some Tests for Conditional Heteroscedasticity," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a22, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 1999. "A comparison of the power of some tests for conditional heteroscedasticity," Post-Print halshs-00390157, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & White, Halbert & Granger, Clive W. J., 1993.
"Testing for neglected nonlinearity in time series models : A comparison of neural network methods and alternative tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 269-290, April.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGWHITENNTEST: RATS procedure to perform White neural network test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00183, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGRESET: RATS procedure to perform Ramsey RESET test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00181, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bera, Anil K & Higgins, Matthew L, 1993. " ARCH Models: Properties, Estimation and Testing," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 305-366, December.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Kamstra, M., 1991. "A Neural Network Test for Heteroskedasticity," Discussion Papers dp91-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Velayoudom Marimoutou & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2004. "Modeling the volatility of the US SαP 500 index using an LSTGARCH model," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(4), pages 453-465.
- Blake, Andrew P. & Kapetanios, George, 2007.
"Testing for ARCH in the presence of nonlinearity of unknown form in the conditional mean,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 472-488, April.
- Andrew P. Blake & George Kapetanios, 2003. "Testing for ARCH in the Presence of Nonlinearity of Unknown Form in the Conditional Mean," Working Papers 496, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Anne Péguin-Feissolle & Bilel Sanhaji, 2015.
"Testing the Constancy of Conditional Correlations in Multivariate GARCH-type Models (Extended Version with Appendix),"
- Anne Péguin-Feissolle & Bilel Sanhaji, 2015. "Testing the Constancy of Conditional Correlations in Multivariate GARCH-type Models (Extended Version with Appendix)," AMSE Working Papers 1516, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Blake, Andrew P. & Kapetanios, George, 2000.
"A radial basis function artificial neural network test for ARCH,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 15-23, October.
- Andrew Blake, 1999. "A Radial Basis Function Artificial Neural Network Test for ARCH," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 154, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Burkhard Raunig, 2003. "Testing for Longer Horizon Predictability of Return Volatility with an Application to the German," Working Papers 86, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Siani, Carole & de Peretti, Christian, 2007. "Analysing the performance of bootstrap neural tests for conditional heteroskedasticity in ARCH-M models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2442-2460, February.
- Carole Siani & Christian de Peretti, 2006. "Bootstrapping Neural tests for conditional heteroskedasticity," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 301, Society for Computational Economics.
- Teresa Aparicio & Inmaculada Villanua, 2001. "The asymptotically efficient version of the information matrix test in binary choice models. A study of size and power," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 167-182.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:63:y:1999:i:1:p:5-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .