Intertemporal substitution and durable goods: long-run data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao, 1998. "Intertemporal substitution and durable goods: long-run data," MPRA Paper 13683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Joon Y, 1992. "Canonical Cointegrating Regressions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 119-143, January.
- Eichenbaum, Martin & Hansen, Lars Peter, 1990.
"Estimating Models with Intertemporal Substitution Using Aggregate Time Series Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum & Lars Peter Hansen, 1987. "Estimating Models with Intertemporal Substitution Using Aggregate Time Series Data," NBER Working Papers 2181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masao Ogaki & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1998.
"Measuring Intertemporal Substitution: The Role of Durable Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 1078-1098, October.
- Ogaki, M & Reinhart, C-M, 1995. "Measuring Intertemporal Substitution : The Role of Durable Goods," RCER Working Papers 404, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao, 1995. "Measuring intertemporal substitution: The role of durable goods," MPRA Paper 13690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-357, April.
- Ogaki, Masao & Park, Joon Y., 1997.
"A cointegration approach to estimating preference parameters,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 107-134.
- Ogaki, M. & Park, Y.Y., 1989. "A Cointegration Approach To Estimating Preference Parameters," RCER Working Papers 209, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1996.
"Efficient Estimation of Linear Asset-Pricing Models with Moving Average Errors,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, January.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1997. "Efficient Estimation of Linear Asset Pricing Models with Moving-Average Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- han, H.L. & Ogaki, M., 1991. "Consumption, Income, and Cointegration Further Analysis," RCER Working Papers 305, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Cooley, Thomas F & Ogaki, Masao, 1996. "A Time Series Analysis of Real Wages, Consumption, and Asset Returns," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 119-134, March-Apr.
- Wykoff, Frank C, 1970. "Capital Depreciation in the Postwar Period: Automobiles," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(2), pages 168-172, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bee-Lon Chen & Shian-Yu Liao, 2017. "Durable Goods, Investment Shocks and the Comovement Problem," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 17-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Mesonnier, Jean-Stephane & Renne, Jean-Paul, 2007.
"A time-varying "natural" rate of interest for the euro area,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1768-1784, October.
- Jean-Stephane Mesonnier & Jean-Paul Renne, 2004. "A Time Varying Natural Rate of Interest for the Euro Area," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 42, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bokan, Nikola & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2008. "The Impact of Tax and Market Distortions on the Phillips Curve and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-28.
- repec:wly:jmoncb:v:49:y:2017:i:4:p:635-661 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2012.
"The Effects of Fiscal Stimulus: Evidence from the 2009 Cash for Clunkers Program,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1107-1142.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2010. "The Effects of Fiscal Stimulus: Evidence from the 2009 'Cash for Clunkers' Program," NBER Working Papers 16351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okubo, Masakatsu, 2008. "Intertemporal substitution and nonhomothetic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 41-47, January.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley), 2010.
"Household wealth accumulation and portfolio choices in Korea,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 13-25, March.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho, 2007. "Household Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Choices in Korea," Discussion Papers 2007-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Erdem Basci & Ismail Saglam, 2008. "On Roots of Housing Bubbles," Working Papers 0803, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Donald S. Allen & Leonce Ndikumana, 1999. "Income inequality and minimum consumption: implications for growth," Working Papers 1999-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Vipul Bhatt & Masao Ogaki, 2012. "Tough Love And Intergenerational Altruism," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(3), pages 791-814, August.
- Mauricio Arango & Carlos Esteban Posada & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011.
"El sistema crediticio, la política monetaria y un posible origen de ciclos y crisis financieras,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 29(64), pages 32-61.
- Mauricio Arango & Carlos Esteban Posada & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011. "El sistema crediticio, la política monetaria y un posible origen de ciclos y crisis financieras," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 29(64), pages 32-61, July.
- Bokan, Nikola & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2007.
"The Impact of Tax, Product and Labour Market Distortions on the Phillips Curve and the Natural Rate of Unemployment,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2007-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bokan, Nikola & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2007. "The Impact of Tax, Product and Labour Market Distortions on the Phillips Curve and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 1336, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Horag Choi & Steven Lugauer & Nelson C. Mark, 2017.
"Precautionary Saving of Chinese and U.S. Households,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(4), pages 635-661, June.
- Horag Choi & Steven Lugauer & Nelson C. Mark, 2014. "Precautionary Saving of Chinese and U.S. Households," NBER Working Papers 20527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Humala, Alberto & Rodríguez, Gabriel, 2009.
"Estimation of a Time Varying Natural Interest Rate for Peru,"
2009-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Alberto Humala & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2011. "Estimation Of A Time Varying Natural Interest Rate For Peru," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-316, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Steven Lugauer & Nelson Mark & Horag Choi, 2013. "The Size of the Precautionary Component of Household Saving: China and the U.S," 2013 Meeting Papers 1046, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elena Marquez de la Cruz & Ana Martinez-Canete & Ines Perez-Soba Aguilar, 2007. "Intertemporal preference parameters for some European monetary union countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(8), pages 997-1011.
- Mésonnier, J-S. & Renne, J-P., 2004. "A Time-Varying Natural Rate for the Euro Area," Working papers 115, Banque de France.
- Masafumi Kozuka, 2014. "Service Expenditure and Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution in Japan," Discussion Papers 1421, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Elena Márquez de la Cruz, 2005. "La elasticidad de sustitución intertemporal y el consumo duradero: un análisis para el caso español," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 29(3), pages 455-481, September.
- Auteri, Monica & Costantini, Mauro, 2010. "A panel cointegration approach to estimating substitution elasticities in consumption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 782-787, May.
- José E. Boscá & Antonio Cutanda & Javier Escribá, 2006. "Efficiency in the provision of public and private capital in 15 OECD countries," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 30(2), pages 207-237, May.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:529-542 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Funke & Petar Mihaylovski & Adrian Wende, 2018. "Out of Sync Subnational Housing Markets and Macroprudential Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6887, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:61:y:1998:i:1:p:85-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.