Real interest rates and endogenous growth in a monetary economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. R. Pagan & A. D. Hall & P. K. Trivedi, 1983. "Assessing the Variability of Inflation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 585-596.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1986. "Inflation and Labour Market Adjustment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(29), pages 63-73, February.
- Holly, Sean & Smith, Peter, 1987. "A Two-Sector Analysis of the UK Labour Market," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(1), pages 79-102, February.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-247, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klump, Rainer, 2003. "Inflation, factor substitution and growth," Working Paper Series 280, European Central Bank.
- Jianjun Miao & Danyang Xie, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Economic Growth under Money Illusion," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2007-045, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Hung-Ju Chen, 2012.
"Social status, human capital formation and the long-run effects of money,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 225-246, April.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social Status, Human Capital Formation and the Long-run Effects of Money," MPRA Paper 30253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social status and long-run effects of monetary policy in a two-sector monetary economy of endogenous growth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Kei Hosoya, 2002. "Non-separable utility, wealth effects, and economic growth in a monetary economy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(10), pages 1-7.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "Financial Deepening and Monetary Growth with Endogenous Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Itaya, Jun-Ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2007.
"Technology, Preference Structure, And The Growth Effect Of Money Supply,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 589-612, November.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2005. "Technology, Preference Structure, and the Growth Effect of Money Supply," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2015. "Innovation and imitation in a product-cycle model with FDI and cash-in-advance constraints," MPRA Paper 65744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2002:i:10:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Wen-ya & Hsieh, Yi-ni & Lai, Ching-chong, 2000. "Social status, inflation, and endogenous growth in a cash-in-advance economy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 535-545, September.
- Wen-ya Chang & Hsueh-fang Tsai & Juin-jen Chang & Kuo-Hao Lee, 2015. "Consumption tax, seigniorage tax and tax switch in a cash-in-advance economy of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Miao, Jianjun & Xie, Danyang, 2013. "Economic growth under money illusion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 84-103.
- Chen, Hung- Ju, 2011. "Social status, human capital formation and super-neutrality in a two-sector monetary economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 785-794, May.
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1999. "Welfare effects of bubbles in an endogenous growth model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 381-403, December.
- Shu-Hua Chen, 2015. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Transactions-Based Endogenous Growth Model with Imperfect Competition," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 89-111, March.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Chen, Ying-an & Chang, Juin-jen, 2013. "Growth and welfare effects of monetary policy with endogenous fertility," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 117-130.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "National and International Inequalities in Income and Wealth in a Global Growth with Free Trade and National Inflation Policies," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(1), pages 22-40, May.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Todd Smith, R., 1996. "Money, taxes, and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 449-462.
- Lai, Ching-Chong & Chin, Chi-Ting, 2013. "Monetary Rules And Endogenous Growth In An Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 431-463, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:37:y:1991:i:2:p:105-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .