Real interest rates and endogenous growth in a monetary economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Chen, Ying-an & Chang, Juin-jen, 2013. "Growth and welfare effects of monetary policy with endogenous fertility," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 117-130.
- Klump, Rainer, 2003. "Inflation, factor substitution and growth," Working Paper Series 280, European Central Bank.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2002:i:10:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Wen-ya & Hsieh, Yi-ni & Lai, Ching-chong, 2000. "Social status, inflation, and endogenous growth in a cash-in-advance economy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 535-545, September.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "National and International Inequalities in Income and Wealth in a Global Growth with Free Trade and National Inflation Policies," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(1), pages 22-40, May.
- Itaya, Jun-Ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2007.
"Technology, Preference Structure, And The Growth Effect Of Money Supply,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 589-612, November.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2005. "Technology, Preference Structure, and the Growth Effect of Money Supply," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social status and long-run effects of monetary policy in a two-sector monetary economy of endogenous growth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Kei Hosoya, 2002. "Non-separable utility, wealth effects, and economic growth in a monetary economy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(10), pages 1-7.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "Financial Deepening and Monetary Growth with Endogenous Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Hung-Ju Chen, 2012.
"Social status, human capital formation and the long-run effects of money,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 225-246, April.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social Status, Human Capital Formation and the Long-run Effects of Money," MPRA Paper 30253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wen-ya Chang & Hsueh-fang Tsai & Juin-jen Chang & Kuo-Hao Lee, 2015. "Consumption tax, seigniorage tax and tax switch in a cash-in-advance economy of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Todd Smith, R., 1996. "Money, taxes, and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 449-462.
- Jianjun Miao & Danyang Xie, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Economic Growth under Money Illusion," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2007-045, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2015. "Innovation and imitation in a product-cycle model with FDI and cash-in-advance constraints," MPRA Paper 65744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- Miao, Jianjun & Xie, Danyang, 2013. "Economic growth under money illusion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 84-103.
- Chen, Hung- Ju, 2011. "Social status, human capital formation and super-neutrality in a two-sector monetary economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 785-794, May.
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1999. "Welfare effects of bubbles in an endogenous growth model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 381-403, December.
- Lai, Ching-Chong & Chin, Chi-Ting, 2013. "Monetary Rules And Endogenous Growth In An Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 431-463, March.
- Shu-Hua Chen, 2015. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Transactions-Based Endogenous Growth Model with Imperfect Competition," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 89-111, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:37:y:1991:i:2:p:105-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.