GARCH(1, 1) processes are near epoch dependent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berkes, István & Hörmann, Siegfried & Horváth, Lajos, 2008. "The functional central limit theorem for a family of GARCH observations with applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2725-2730, November.
- Perez-Alonso, Alicia, 2007.
"A bootstrap approach to test the conditional symmetry in time series models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3484-3504, April.
- Alicia Pérez Alonso, 2006. "A Bootstrap Approach To Test The Conditional Symmetry In Time Series Models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gon alves, S lvia & White, Halbert, 2002.
"The Bootstrap Of The Mean For Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 1367-1384, December.
- Sílvia Gonçalves & Halbert White, 2001. "The Bootstrap of the Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-19, CIRANO.
- Pape, Katharina & Wied, Dominik & Galeano, Pedro, 2016. "Monitoring multivariate variance changes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 54-68.
- GONÇALVES, Silvia & WHITE, Halbert, 2001.
"The Bootstrap of Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-19, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Goncalves, S. & White, H., 2001. "The Bootstrap of Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," Cahiers de recherche 2001-19, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- J. Isaac Miller, 2010. "Cointegrating regressions with messy regressors and an application to mixed-frequency series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 255-277, July.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Davidson, James, 2002. "Establishing conditions for the functional central limit theorem in nonlinear and semiparametric time series processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 243-269, February.
- Martinez Oscar & Olmo Jose, 2012.
"A Nonlinear Threshold Model for the Dependence of Extremes of Stationary Sequences,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1-39, September.
- Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar & Olmo, José, 2008. "A nonlinear threshold model for the dependence of extremes of stationary sequences," Working Papers 2072/5361, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Martinez, O. & Olmo, J., 2008. "A Nonlinear Threshold Model for the Dependence of Extremes of Stationary Sequences," Working Papers 08/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Lee, O., 2013. "The functional central limit theorem for ARMA–GARCH processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 432-435.
- Gençay, Ramazan & Signori, Daniele, 2015. "Multi-scale tests for serial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 62-80.
- Teruo Nakatsuma & Hiroki Tsurumi, 1996. "ARMA-GARCH Models: Bayes Estimation Versus MLE, and Bayes Non-stationarity Test," Departmental Working Papers 199619, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Marc Hallin & Davide La Vecchia, 2014. "Semiparametrically Efficient R-Estimation for Dynamic Location-Scale Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-45, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Teruo Nakatsuma & Hiroki Tsurumi, 1999. "Bayesian Estimation of ARMA-GARCH Model of Weekly Foreign Exchange Rates," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 6(1), pages 71-84, January.
- Li, Degui & Lu, Zudi & Linton, Oliver, 2010.
"Loch linear fitting under near epoch dependence: uniform consistency with convergence rate,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58160, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2010. "Loch Linear Fitting under Near Epoch Dependence: Uniform Consistency with Convergence Rate," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 549, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Amendola, Alessandra & Storti, Giuseppe, 2008. "A GMM procedure for combining volatility forecasts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 3047-3060, February.
- Yang, Lixiong & Lee, Chingnun & Shie, Fu Shuen, 2014. "How close a relationship does a capital market have with other markets? A reexamination based on the equal variance test," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 198-226.
- Dominik Wied & Matthias Arnold & Nicolai Bissantz & Daniel Ziggel, 2012. "A new fluctuation test for constant variances with applications to finance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1111-1127, November.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:27-:d:148392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wendler, Martin, 2012. "U-processes, U-quantile processes and generalized linear statistics of dependent data," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 787-807.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:36:y:1991:i:2:p:181-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.