A simple approach to the identifiability of the proportional hazards model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models,"
3937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2007. "A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200708, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Abbring, Jaap H. & van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Ours, Jan C., 2002.
"The anatomy of unemployment dynamics,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1785-1824, December.
- Abbring, J.H. & Berg, G.J. & Ours, J.C., 1994. "The anatomy of unemployment dynamics," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Abbring, J.H. & van den Berg, G. & van Ours, J.C., 1999. "The Anatomy of Unemployment Dynamics," Discussion Paper 1999-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Abbring, J.H. & van den Berg, G. & van Ours, J.C., 2002. "The anatomy of unemployment dynamics," Other publications TiSEM 539d10a7-be00-4a8e-9c9c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Abbring, Jaap H & van den Berg, Gerard J & van Ours, Jan C, 1995. "The Anatomy of Unemployment Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Picchio, Matteo, 2012.
"Lagged duration dependence in mixed proportional hazard models,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 108-110.
- Picchio, Matteo, 2011. "Lagged Duration Dependence in Mixed Proportional Hazard Models," IZA Discussion Papers 6089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Picchio, 2011. "Lagged Duration Dependence in Mixed Proportional Hazard Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/747, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Matteo PICCHIO, 2011. "Lagged Duration Dependence in Mixed Proportional Hazard Models," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011037, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Abbring, Jaap H. & Berg, Gerard J. van den, 2000. "The non-parametric identification of the mixed proportional hazards competing risks model," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2000. "The Non-Parametric Identification of the Mixed Proportional Hazards Competing Risks Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-066/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Pierre Florens & Denis Fougère & Julien Pouget & Michel Mouchart, 2007. "Duration Models and Point Processes," Working Papers 2007-37, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:33:y:1990:i:1:p:63-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.