A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004. "A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models," MPRA Paper 3937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"Estimation in hazard regression models under ordered departures from proportionality,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 517-536, October.
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2003. "Estimation in Hazard Regression Models under Ordered Departures from Proportionality," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0337, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Samarjit Das, 2002. "Testing Proportionality in Duration Models with Respect to Continuous Covariates," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0220, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- A. Bhattacharjee & Higson, C. & Holly, S. & Kattuman, P., 2002.
"Macro Economic Instability and Business Exit: Determinants of Failures and Acquisitions of Large UK Firms,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0206, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bhattacharje,e A. & C.Higson & S.Holly & P.Kattuman, 2002. "Macro Economic Instability and Business Exit: Determinants of Failures and Acquisitions of Large UK Firms," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 27, Royal Economic Society.
- D. Y. Lin & L. J. Wei & I. Yang & Z. Ying, 2000. "Semiparametric regression for the mean and rate functions of recurrent events," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 711-730.
- Melino, Angelo & Sueyoshi, Glenn T., 1990. "A simple approach to the identifiability of the proportional hazards model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 63-68, May.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Regression Model with an Unknown Transformation of the Dependent Variable," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 103-137, January.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1999. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Proportional Hazard Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1001-1028, September.
- Li, Yi-Hwei & Klein, John P. & Moeschberger, M. L., 1996. "Effects of model misspecification in estimating covariate effects in survival analysis for small sample sizes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 177-192, July.
- Liu, P. Y. & Wei Yann Tsai, 1999. "A modified logrank test for censored survival data under order restrictions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 57-63, January.
- Lin D Y & Ying Z, 2001. "Semiparametric and Nonparametric Regression Analysis of Longitudinal Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 103-126, March.
- Murphy, S. A. & Sen, P. K., 1991. "Time-dependent coefficients in a Cox-type regression model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 153-180, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Bhattacharjee, Madhuchhanda, 2007.
"Bayesian Analysis of Hazard Regression Models under Order Restrictions on Covariate Effects and Ageing,"
3938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Madhuchhanda Bhattacharjee, 2007. "Bayesian Analysis of Hazard Regression Models under Order Restrictions on Covariate Effects and Ageing," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 200707, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
More about this item
KeywordsCovariate dependence; Continuous covariate; Two-sample tests; Trend tests; Proportional hazards; Frailty; Linear transformation mode;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2007-09-30 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:wpecon:0708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The School of Economics and Finance). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.