The effect of doubling the minimum wage and decreasing taxes on inflation in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sara Lemos, 2008.
"A Survey Of The Effects Of The Minimum Wage On Prices,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 187-212, February.
- Sara Lemos, 2006. "A Survey of the Effects of the Minimum Wage on Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/9, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2016.
"Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Markets Approach with Heterogeneous Firms,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(9), pages 2582-2624, September.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2014. "Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Markets Approach with Heterogeneous Firms," NBER Working Papers 20289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2015. "Who benefits from state corporate tax cuts? A local labour markets approach with heterogeneous firms," Working Papers 1502, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2010. "Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of Californiaâ€™s Tobacco Control Program," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 493-505.
- Rodrigo Mariscal & Alejandro M. Werner, 2018. "The Price and Welfare Effects of The Value-Added Tax: Evidence from Mexico," IMF Working Papers 18/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Harasztosi & Attila Lindner, 2019. "Who Pays for the Minimum Wage?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 109(8), pages 2693-2727, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPrices; Inflation; Minimum wage; Taxes; Mexico;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:189:y:2020:i:c:s0165176520300616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.