Participation constraints in the vickrey auction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berndt, Ernst R & Savin, N Eugene, 1977. "Conflict among Criteria for Testing Hypotheses in the Multivariate Linear Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1263-1277, July.
- Kohler, Daniel F., 1983. "Conflict among testing procedures?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 353-356.
- Evans, G B A & Savin, N E, 1982. "Conflict among the Criteria Revisited: The W, LR and LM Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 737-748, May.
- Savin, N Eugene, 1976. "Conflict among Testing Procedures in a Linear Regression Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1303-1315, November.
- Vandaele, Walter, 1981. "Wald, likelihood ratio, and Lagrange multiplier tests as an F test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 361-365.
- Thursby, Jerry G, 1982. "Misspecification, Heteroscedasticity, and the Chow and Goldfeld-Quandt Tests," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 314-321, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cao, Xiaoyong & Tian, Guoqiang, 2010. "Equilibria in first price auctions with participation costs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 258-273, July.
- Lu, Jingfeng, 2006. "Endogenous entry and auctions design with private participation costs," MPRA Paper 934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jinhyuk Lee & Jaeok Park, 2016. "Second-price auctions with sequential and costly participation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(3), pages 567-586, August.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Xiao, Mingjun, 2009. "Vickrey Auctions with Sequential and Costly Participation," MPRA Paper 41203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jingfeng Lu, 2009. "Why a Simple Second-Price Auction Induces Efficient Endogenous Entry," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 181-198, February.
- Cristian Troncoso-Valverde, 2013. "Competing Auctions with Heterogeneous Goods," Working Papers 46, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Celik, Gorkem & Yilankaya, Okan, 2017.
"Resale in second-price auctions with costly participation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 148-174.
- Gorkem Celik & Okan Yilankaya, 2015. "Resale in Second-Price Auctions with Costly Participation," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1501, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Gorkem Celik & Okan Yilankaya, 2016. "Resale in Second-Price Auctions with Costly Participation," Working Papers 1602, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2016.
- Cristián Troncoso Valverde, 2011. "Information Provision in Competing Auctions," Working Papers 25, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Lu, Jingfeng, 2006. "Auctions design with private costs of valuation discovery," MPRA Paper 943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xin Wang & Alan Montgomery & Kannan Srinivasan, 2008. "When auction meets fixed price: a theoretical and empirical examination of buy-it-now auctions," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 339-370, December.
- Diego Moreno & John Wooders, 2011. "Auctions with heterogeneous entry costs," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 42(2), pages 313-336, June.
- Lorentziadis, Panos L., 2016. "Optimal bidding in auctions from a game theory perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 347-371.
- Xu, Xiaoshu & Levin, Dan & Ye, Lixin, 2013. "Auctions with entry and resale," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 92-105.
- Carrillo, Juan D., 1998. "Coordination and Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 103-129, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:16:y:1984:i:1-2:p:31-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.