Estimating simultaneous games with incomplete information under median restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bajari, Patrick & Hong, Han & Krainer, John & Nekipelov, Denis, 2010. "Estimating Static Models of Strategic Interactions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 469-482.
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Tang, Xun, 2015.
"Identification and estimation of games with incomplete information using excluded regressors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 229-244.
- Arthur Lewbel & Xun Tang, 2012. "Identification and Estimation of Games with Incomplete Information Using Excluded Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 808, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Mar 2013.
- Wan, Yuanyuan & Xu, Haiqing, 2014. "Semiparametric identification of binary decision games of incomplete information with correlated private signals," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 235-246.
- Nianqing Liu & Quang Vuong & Haiqing Xu, 2012. "Rationalization and Identification of Discrete Games with Correlated Types," Department of Economics Working Papers 130915, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
- Haiqing Xu, 2014.
"Estimation of discrete games with correlated types,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 241-270, October.
- Haiqing Xu, "undated". "Estimation of Discrete Games with Correlated Types," Department of Economics Working Papers 130909, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:249-268 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGames with incomplete information Semiparametric identification Median restrictions Consistent estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:108:y:2010:i:3:p:273-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .