Estimating simultaneous games with incomplete information under median restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bajari, Patrick & Hong, Han & Krainer, John & Nekipelov, Denis, 2010. "Estimating Static Models of Strategic Interactions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 469-482.
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Tang, Xun, 2015.
"Identification and estimation of games with incomplete information using excluded regressors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 229-244.
- Arthur Lewbel & Xun Tang, 2012. "Identification and Estimation of Games with Incomplete Information Using Excluded Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 808, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Mar 2013.
- Haiqing Xu, 2014.
"Estimation of discrete games with correlated types,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 241-270, October.
- Haiqing Xu, "undated". "Estimation of Discrete Games with Correlated Types," Department of Economics Working Papers 130909, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
- Wan, Yuanyuan & Xu, Haiqing, 2014. "Semiparametric identification of binary decision games of incomplete information with correlated private signals," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 235-246.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:249-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nianqing Liu & Quang Vuong & Haiqing Xu, 2012. "Rationalization and Identification of Discrete Games with Correlated Types," Department of Economics Working Papers 130915, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGames with incomplete information Semiparametric identification Median restrictions Consistent estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:108:y:2010:i:3:p:273-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.