Real wage rigidity and the Taylor principle
This paper investigates conditions for equilibrium determinacy in the basic new Keynesian model with real wage rigidity. The determinacy region is increased under forward-looking rules and the Taylor principle continues to ensure equilibrium uniqueness under current-looking rules.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kurozumi, Takushi, 2006.
"Determinacy and expectational stability of equilibrium in a monetary sticky-price model with Taylor rule,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 827-846, May.
- Takushi Kurozumi, 2006. "Determinacy and Expectational Stability of Equilibrium in a Monetary Sticky-Price Model with Taylor Rule," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 06-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2005.
"Real Wage Rigidities and the New Keynesian Model,"
243, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2005. "Real wage rigidities and the New Keynesian model," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2007. "Real Wage Rigidities and the New Keynesian Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(s1), pages 35-65, 02.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Gali, 2005. "Real Wage Rigidities and the New Keynesian Model," NBER Working Papers 11806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Galí, Jordi, 2005. "Real Wage Rigidities and the New Keynesian Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 5375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2005. "Real wage rigidities and the new Keynesian model," Economics Working Papers 912, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2005.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2005. "Real wage rigidities and the New Keynesian model," Working Papers 05-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Xiao, Wei, 2005.
"Increasing Returns and the Design of Interest Rate Rules,"
2005-08, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Xiao, Wei, 2008. "Increasing Returns And The Design Of Interest Rate Rules," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 22-49, February.
- Thomas Lubik & Massimiliano Marzo, 2003.
"An Inventory of Simple Monetary Policy Rules in a New Keynesian Macroeconomic Model,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
500, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Marzo, Massimiliano, 2007. "An inventory of simple monetary policy rules in a New Keynesian macroeconomic model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 15-36.
- Bruckner, Matthias & Schabert, Andreas, 2003. "Supply-side effects of monetary policy and equilibrium multiplicity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 205-211, May.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2000.
"The quest for prosperity without inflation,"
Working Paper Series
0015, European Central Bank.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Liu, Zheng, 2005. "Does trade openness matter for aggregate instability?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1165-1192, July.
- Roisland, Oistein, 2003. "Capital income taxation, equilibrium determinacy, and the Taylor principle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 147-153, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:104:y:2009:i:1:p:46-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.