The incentives for supply chain collaboration to improve material efficiency in the use of steel: An analysis using input output techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bordigoni, Mathieu & Hita, Alain & Le Blanc, Gilles, 2012. "Role of embodied energy in the European manufacturing industry: Application to short-term impacts of a carbon tax," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 335-350.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009.
"Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 597-620, September.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," Discussion Papers dp-09-13, Resources For the Future.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," NBER Working Papers 15031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Esther Velazquez, 2007. "Analysing Andalusian Virtual Water Trade in an Input-Output Framework," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 185-196.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Karin Ibenholt, 1998. "Green Throughput Taxation: Environmental and Economic Consequences," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(4), pages 387-401, December.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-297, June.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Glen Peters & Robbie Andrew & James Lennox, 2011. "Constructing An Environmentally-Extended Multi-Regional Input-Output Table Using The Gtap Database," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 131-152.
- Morgenstern, Richard D. & Ho, Mun & Shih, J.-S.Jhih-Shyang & Zhang, Xuehua, 2004.
"The near-term impacts of carbon mitigation policies on manufacturing industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1825-1841, November.
- Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Ho, Mun & Zhang, Xuehua, 2002. "The Near-Term Impacts of Carbon Mitigation Policies on Manufacturing Industries," Discussion Papers dp-02-06-, Resources For the Future.
- Melvin, James R, 1979. "Short-Run Price Effects of the Corporate Income Tax and Implications for International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 765-774, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek Antosiewicz & Piotr Lewandowski & Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks, 2016.
"Input vs. Output Taxation—A DSGE Approach to Modelling Resource Decoupling,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Marek Antosiewicz & Piotr Lewandowski & Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks, 2016. "Input vs. output taxation - a DSGE approach to modelling resource decoupling," EcoMod2016 9648, EcoMod.
- Marek Antosiewicz & Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks & Piotr Lewandowski, 2016. "Input vs. output taxation - a DSGE approach to modelling resource decoupling," IBS Working Papers 02/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Rootzén, Johan & Johnsson, Filip, 2016. "Paying the full price of steel – Perspectives on the cost of reducing carbon dioxide emissions from the steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 459-469.
More about this item
KeywordsMaterial efficiency; Input–output analysis; GTAP 7; Incentives; Steel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:89:y:2013:i:c:p:33-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.