Short-Run Price Effects of the Corporate Income Tax and Implications for International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharify, Nooraddin & Sancho, Ferran, 2011. "A new approach for the input–output price model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 188-195.
- Owen R.F. & Peters Hans, 2000. "Optimal International Tax Coordination and Economic Integration: A Game-Theoretic Framework," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Skelton, Alexandra C.H. & Allwood, Julian M., 2013. "The incentives for supply chain collaboration to improve material efficiency in the use of steel: An analysis using input output techniques," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 33-42.
- Wu, Jun & Li, Shaomin & Samsell, Darryl, 2012. "Why some countries trade more, some trade less, some trade almost nothing: The effect of the governance environment on trade flows," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 225-238.
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Christopher Balding, 2013. "Asymmetric Trade Estimator in Modified Gravity: Corporate Tax Rates and Trade in OECD Countries," Working Papers w0200, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:5:p:765-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.