Greening of supply chain in developing countries: Diffusion of lead (Pb)-free soldering in ICT manufacturers in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- Lauridsen, Erik Hagelskjær & Jørgensen, Ulrik, 2010. "Sustainable transition of electronic products through waste policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 486-494, May.
- Beise, Marian & Rennings, Klaus, 2005. "Lead markets and regulation: a framework for analyzing the international diffusion of environmental innovations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Walter J. V. Vermeulen & P. J. Ras, 2006. "The challenge of greening global product chains: meeting both ends," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 245-256.
- David P Angel & Michael T Rock, 2005. "Global standards and the environmental performance of industry," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(11), pages 1903-1918, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michida, Etsuyo & Ueki, Yasushi & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2014. "Impact on Asian firms of product-related environmental regulations through global supply chains : a study of firms in Malaysia," IDE Discussion Papers 453, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Zoo, Hanah & de Vries, Henk J. & Lee, Heejin, 2017. "Interplay of innovation and standardization: Exploring the relevance in developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 334-348.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal product chains; Lead markets; Innovation diffusion; Lead-free soldering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:83:y:2012:i:c:p:174-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.