De-centering 'spatial fix'--patterns of territorialization and regional technological dynamism of ICT hubs in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weiping Wu & Yu Zhou, 2012. "The third mission stalled? Universities in China’s technological progress," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 812-827, December.
- Henry Wai-chung Yeung, 2015. "Regional development in the global economy: A dynamic perspective of strategic coupling in global production networks," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, March.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:5:p:571-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peng Zhang & Canfei He & Yifei Sun, 2014. "Agglomeration economies and firm R&D efforts: an analysis of China’s electronics and telecommunications industries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(3), pages 671-701, November.
- Monica Plechero & Cristina Chaminade, 2016.
"The role of regional sectoral specialisation on the geography of innovation networks: a comparison between firms located in regions in developed and emerging economies,"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 148-171.
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade , Cristina, 2015. "The role of regional sectoral specialization on the geography of innovation networks: a comparison between firms located in regions in developed and emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Wang, Cassandra C. & Wu, Aiqi, 2016. "Geographical FDI knowledge spillover and innovation of indigenous firms in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 895-906.
- Martin Borowiecki & Karl-Heinz Leitner, 2015. "Determinants of new business formation in China: Regional evidence from a panel data model," ERSA conference papers ersa15p598, European Regional Science Association.
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Peilei Fan, 2014. "Innovation In China," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 725-745, September.
- Kafouros, Mario & Wang, Elizabeth Yi, 2015. "Technology transfer within China and the role of location choices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 353-366.
- Zhiyan, Zhao & Broström , Anders & Jianfeng, Cai, 2018. "Promoting Academic Engagement: University context and individual characteristics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 466, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Robert Huggins & Shougui Luo & Piers Thompson, 2014. "The competitiveness of China's Leading Regions: Benchmarking Their Knowledge-based Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 241-267, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:119-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.