Timber concessions in Madre de Dios: Are they a good deal?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stone, Steven W., 1998. "Using a geographic information system for applied policy analysis: the case of logging in the Eastern Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 43-61, October.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Richard J. Brazee & Meindert Witvliet, 2001. "Royalty Systems, Government Revenues, and Forest Condition: An Application from Malaysia," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(2), pages 300-313.
- José Luis Bonifaz & Roberto Urrunaga (ed.), 2008. "Estimación de los beneficios económicos de la carretera Interoceánica," Books, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, edition 1, volume 1, number 08-11, June.
- Gutierrez-Velez, Victor Hugo & MacDicken, Kenneth, 2008. "Quantifying the direct social and governmental costs of illegal logging in the Bolivian, Brazilian, and Peruvian Amazon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 248-256, February.
- Smith, Joyotee & Colan, Violeta & Sabogal, Cesar & Snook, Laura, 2006. "Why policy reforms fail to improve logging practices: The role of governance and norms in Peru," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 458-469, June.
- Roberto Urrunaga & José Luis Bonifaz (ed.), 2008. "Beneficios económicos de la carretera Interoceánica," Books, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, edition 1, volume 1, number 08-02, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2014.
"Spatial concessions with limited tenure,"
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2015. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Post-Print hal-01658863, HAL.
- Nicolas Querou & Agnes Tomini & Christopher Costello, 2016. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Working Papers 01-16, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier.
- Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini & Christopher Costello, 2017. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Working Papers hal-01593894, HAL.
- Dario Belluomini, 2016. "Environmental safeguard and Sustainable Development: An Insight into Payments for Ecosystema Services," CEsA Working Papers 140, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- May, Peter H. & Soares-Filho, Britaldo Silveira & Strand, Jon, 2013. "How much is the Amazon worth ? the state of knowledge concerning the value of preserving amazon rainforests," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6668, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsStumpage fees; Timber rent; Conservation; Peruvian Amazon; Spatially-explicit modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:77:y:2012:i:c:p:158-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.