Hot spots regulation and environmental justice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas S. Noonan, 2008. "Evidence of Environmental Justice: A Critical Perspective on the Practice of EJ Research and Lessons for Policy Design," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1153-1174.
- Van Houtven, George & Cropper, Maureen L., 1996. "When is a Life Too Costly to Save? The Evidence from U.S. Environmental Regulations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 348-368, May.
- Raymond Hartman & David Wheeler & Manjula Singh, 1997. "The cost of air pollution abatement," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 759-774.
- John D. Graham, 2007. "The Evolving Regulatory Role of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 171-191, Summer.
- Mariam, Yohannes & Barre, Mike, 1996. "VOCs’s Cost functions in the Design of Emission Abatement Strategies," MPRA Paper 658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1996.
- Cropper, Maureen L. & William N. Evans & Stephen J. Berard & Maria M. Ducla-Soares & Paul R. Portney, 1992. "The Determinants of Pesticide Regulation: A Statistical Analysis of EPA Decision Making," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 175-197, February.
- Alberini, Anna & Austin, David, 1999.
"On and Off the Liability Bandwagon: Explaining State Adoptions of Strict Liability in Hazardous Waste Programs,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 41-63, January.
- Austin, David & Alberini, Anna, 1997. "On and Off the Liability Bandwagon: Explaining State Adoptions of Strict Liability in Hazardous Waste Programs," Discussion Papers dp-98-08, Resources For the Future.
- Shreekant Gupta & George Van Houtven & Maureen Cropper, 1996. "Paying for Permanence: An Economic Analysis of EPA's Cleanup Decisions at Superfund Sites," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(3), pages 563-582, Autumn.
- Dana Petersen & Meredith Minkler & Victoria Breckwich Vásquez & Andrea Corage Baden, 2006. "Community-Based Participatory Research as a Tool for Policy Change: A Case Study of the Southern California Environmental Justice Collaborative," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 23(2), pages 339-354, March.
- Michael Hanemann, 2008. "California's New Greenhouse Gas Laws," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 114-129, Winter.
- Van Houtven, George L. & Cropper, Maureen L. & DEC, 1994. "When is a life too costly to save? : evidence from U.S. environmental regulations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1260, The World Bank.
- Alan Krupnick, 2007. "Mortality-risk Valuation and Age: Stated Preference Evidence," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 261-282, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental justice Air toxics Spatial resolution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:7:p:1395-1405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .