Structuring stakeholder participation in New Zealand's water resource governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Ângela Guimarães & Quintana, Serafin Corral, 2009. "3 pillars and 1 beam: Quality of river basin governance processes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 940-954, February.
- P A Memon & B J Gleeson, 1995. "Towards a New Planning Paradigm? Reflections on New Zealand's Resource Management Act," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 22(1), pages 109-124, February.
- Wendy Proctor & Martin Drechsler, 2006. "Deliberative Multicriteria Evaluation," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 24(2), pages 169-190, April.
- Marlene Buchy & Digby Race, 2001. "The Twists and Turns of Community Participation in Natural Resource Management in Australia: What is Missing?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 293-308.
- Garmendia, Eneko & Stagl, Sigrid, 2010. "Public participation for sustainability and social learning: Concepts and lessons from three case studies in Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 1712-1722, June.
- Kodikara, P.N. & Perera, B.J.C. & Kularathna, M.D.U.P., 2010. "Stakeholder preference elicitation and modelling in multi-criteria decision analysis - A case study on urban water supply," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 209-220, October.
- Buchy, M. & Hoverman, S., 2000. "Understanding public participation in forest planning: a review," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-25, May.
- P A Memon & B J Gleeson, 1995. "Towards a new planning paradigm? Reflections on New Zealand's Resource Management Act," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(1), pages 109-124, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Armatas, Christopher A. & Venn, Tyron J. & Watson, Alan E., 2014. "Applying Q-methodology to select and define attributes for non-market valuation: A case study from Northwest Wyoming, United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 447-456.
- J. Coleman & F. Sosa-Rodriguez & L. Mortsch & P. Deadman, 2016. "Assessing stakeholder impacts and adaptation to low water-levels: the Trent-Severn waterway," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 115-129, January.
- Larson, Silva & Stoeckl, Natalie & Neil, Barbara & Welters, Riccardo, 2013. "Using resident perceptions of values associated with the Australian Tropical Rivers to identify policy and management priorities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 9-18.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:21-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. M. A. Coleman & F. S. Sosa-Rodriguez & L. D. Mortsch & P. J. Deadman, 2016. "Assessing stakeholder impacts and adaptation to low water-levels: the Trent-Severn waterway," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 115-129, January.
- Bell, Brian A. & Sinner, Jim & Phillips, Yvonne & Yap, Michael & Scarpa, Riccardo & Batstone, Chris & Marsh, Dan, 2012. "“Mixed signals: Stated preferences for future states of three New Zealand rivers”," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124234, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Martin Quinn & Theodore Lynn & Stephen Jollands & Binesh Nair, 2016. "Domestic Water Charges in Ireland - Issues and Challenges Conveyed through Social Media," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(10), pages 3577-3591, August.
- Lo, Alex Y., 2013. "Agreeing to pay under value disagreement: Reconceptualizing preference transformation in terms of pluralism with evidence from small-group deliberations on climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 84-94.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipatory methods Deliberative Multicriteria Evaluation Sustainability Appraisal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:7:p:1381-1394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.