IT for green and green IT: A proposed typology of eco-innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- Pierre-Alain Muet, 2006. "Impacts économiques de la révolution numérique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 347-375.
- Philippe Askenazy, 2005. "Sur les sources de l'intensification," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(2), pages 217-236.
- Allen, Robert C., 1983. "Collective invention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Cowan, R. & Jonard, N., 2003. "The dynamics of collective invention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 513-532, December.
- Beise, Marian & Rennings, Klaus, 2005. "Lead markets and regulation: a framework for analyzing the international diffusion of environmental innovations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 5-17, January.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Rennings, Klaus & Zwick, Thomas, 2001. "The employment impact of cleaner production on the firm level: empirical evidence from a survey in five European countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-08, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Shun & Chen, Xi & Bose, Indranil, 2013. "Exploring the role of IT for environmental sustainability in China: An empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 491-500.
- Kusi-Sarpong, Simonov & Sarkis, Joseph & Wang, Xuping, 2016. "Assessing green supply chain practices in the Ghanaian mining industry: A framework and evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 325-341.
- Kusi-Sarpong, Simonov & Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph & Wang, Xuping, 2015. "Green supply chain practices evaluation in the mining industry using a joint rough sets and fuzzy TOPSIS methodology," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 86-100.
- Niesten, Eva & Alkemade, Floortje, 2016. "How is value created and captured in smart grids? A review of the literature and an analysis of pilot projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 629-638.
- Leoncini, Riccardo & Montresor, Sandro & Rentocchini, Francesco, 2016. "CO2-reducing innovations and outsourcing: Evidence from photovoltaics and green construction in North-East Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1649-1659.
- Sylvie Faucheux & Isabelle Nicolaï, 2017. "Les enjeux de la smart city pour le développement durable. Le cas du Maroc," Post-Print hal-01533448, HAL.
- Stefan Hack & Christian Berg, 2014. "The Potential of IT for Corporate Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-18, July.
- Zhang, Jing & Liang, Xiong-jian, 2012. "Promoting green ICT in China: A framework based on innovation system approaches," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 997-1013.
- Silvana Trimi & Sang-Hyun Park, 2013. "Green IT: practices of leading firms and NGOs," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 363-379, September.
- Cecere, Grazia & Corrocher, Nicoletta & Gossart, Cédric & Ozman, Muge, 2014. "Technological pervasiveness and variety of innovators in Green ICT: A patent-based analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1827-1839.
- Cecere, Grazia & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Schulte, Patrick, 2015. "From less promising to green? Technological opportunities and their role in (green) ICT innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-091, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Hirzel, Simon & Worrell, Ernst, 2012. "The characteristics of energy-efficiency measures – a neglected dimension," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 502-513.
- Wu, Kuo-Jui & Liao, Ching-Jong & Chen, Chih-Cheng & Lin, Yuanhsu & Tsai, Chuck F.M., 2016. "Exploring eco-innovation in dynamic organizational capability under incomplete information in the Taiwanese lighting industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 419-440.
- Salahuddin, Mohammad & Alam, Khorshed & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2016. "The effects of Internet usage and economic growth on CO2 emissions in OECD countries: A panel investigation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1226-1235.
More about this item
KeywordsIT Ecological economics Eco-innovation Externalities Business ecosystem Collective innovation Smart grid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:11:p:2020-2027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.