Eco-efficiency guiding micro-level actions towards sustainability: Ten basic steps for analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007.
"Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-626, March.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: concepts and measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huppes, Gjalt & Ishikawa, Masanobu, 2007. "Sustainability evaluation: Diverging routes recombined?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 199-200, April.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- York, Richard & Rosa, Eugene A. & Dietz, Thomas, 2003. "STIRPAT, IPAT and ImPACT: analytic tools for unpacking the driving forces of environmental impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 351-365, October.
- Faye Duchin, 2005.
"A world trade model based on comparative advantage with m regions, n goods, and k factors,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 141-162.
- Faye Duchin, 2003. "A World Trade Model Based on Comparative Advantage with m Regions, n Goods, and k Factors," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0309, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2004.
- Huppes, G. & Davidson, M.D. & Kuyper, J. & van Oers, L. & Udo de Haes, H.A. & Warringa, G., 2007. "Eco-efficient environmental policy in oil and gas production in The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 43-51, February.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
- Livio D. DeSimone & Frank Popoff, 2000. "Eco-Efficiency: The Business Link to Sustainable Development," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262541092, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azevedo, Susana & Cudney, Elizabeth A. & Grilo, António & Carvalho, Helena & Cruz-Machado, V., 2012. "The influence of eco-innovation supply chain practices on business eco-efficiency," MPRA Paper 42704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Juana Castillo & Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve, 2013. "A dynamic approach to measuring ecological-economic performance with directional distance functions: greenhouse gas emissions in the European Union," Working Papers 1304, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Hideki Kobayashi & Masahiro Kato & Yukishige Maezawa & Kenji Sano, 2011. "An R&D Management Framework for Eco-Technology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Aleksey Davankov & Dmitry Dvinin & Evgeniy Postnikov, 2016. "Methodological Tools for the Assessment of Ecological and Socio-Economic Environment in the Region within the Limits of the Sustainability of Biosphere," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1029-1039.
- Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Pongpat, Patcharaporn, 2015. "Sustainability assessment of sugarcane biorefinery and molasses ethanol production in Thailand using eco-efficiency indicator," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 603-609.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:37-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Castillo-Giménez, Juana & Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes, 2014. "An intertemporal approach to measuring environmental performance with directional distance functions: Greenhouse gas emissions in the European Union," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 173-182.
- repec:prp:uppmos:978-961-7023-53-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashidi, Kamran & Farzipoor Saen, Reza, 2015. "Measuring eco-efficiency based on green indicators and potentials in energy saving and undesirable output abatement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 18-26.
- Klára Szita Tóthné & Eszter Siposné Nándori, 2010. "A Regional Evaluation of Sustainability with Special Regard to Social Aspects," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 5(01), pages 75-80.
- Wursthorn, Sibylle & Poganietz, Witold-Roger & Schebek, Liselotte, 2011. "Economic-environmental monitoring indicators for European countries: A disaggregated sector-based approach for monitoring eco-efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 487-496, January.
- Elisabeth Conrad & Louis F. Cassar, 2014. "Decoupling Economic Growth and Environmental Degradation: Reviewing Progress to Date in the Small Island State of Malta," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-22, September.
- Korhonen, Jouni & Snäkin, Juha-Pekka, 2015. "Quantifying the relationship of resilience and eco-efficiency in complex adaptive energy systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 83-92.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology assessment Scale effects LCA Integrated assessment Scenarios;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:68:y:2009:i:6:p:1687-1700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.