Eco-Efficiency: The Business Link to Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:542-:d:132374 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:20:y:2018:i:48:p:418 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kounetas, Konstantinos & Stergiou, Eirini, 2019. "Examining eco-efficiency convergence of European Industries.The existence of technological spillovers within a metafrontier framework," MPRA Paper 94286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doda, Baran & Gennaioli, Caterina & Gouldson, Andy & Grover, David & Sullivan, Rory, 2015. "Are corporate carbon management practices reducing corporate carbon emissions?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60816, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2004.
"Astroturf: Interest Group Lobbying and Corporate Strategy,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 561-597, December.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2004. "Astroturf: Interest Group Lobbying and Corporate Strategy," Working Papers 2004-18, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:270:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2158-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nazim Hussain, 2015. "Impact of Sustainability Performance on Financial Performance: An Empirical Study of Global Fortune (N100) Firms," Working Papers 1, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Huppes, Gjalt & Ishikawa, Masanobu, 2009. "Eco-efficiency guiding micro-level actions towards sustainability: Ten basic steps for analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1687-1700, April.
- Muñoz, Pablo & Dimov, Dimo, 2015. "The call of the whole in understanding the development of sustainable ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 632-654.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:661-:d:96486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rakhshanda Khan, 2016. "How Frugal Innovation Promotes Social Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-29, October.
- Kathrin Sunde & Andreas Brekke & Birger Solberg, 2011. "Environmental Impacts and Costs of Hydrotreated Vegetable Oils, Transesterified Lipids and Woody BTL—A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(6), pages 1-33, May.
- Yang Chen & Guiyao Tang & Jiafei Jin & Ji Li & Pascal Paillé, 2015. "Linking Market Orientation and Environmental Performance: The Influence of Environmental Strategy, Employee’s Environmental Involvement, and Environmental Product Quality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 479-500, March.
- Schrettle, Stefan & Hinz, Andreas & Scherrer -Rathje, Maike & Friedli, Thomas, 2014. "Turning sustainability into action: Explaining firms' sustainability efforts and their impact on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 73-84.
- repec:eco:journ2:2019-04-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim Ceulemans & Rodrigo Lozano & María Del Mar Alonso-Almeida, 2015. "Sustainability Reporting in Higher Education: Interconnecting the Reporting Process and Organisational Change Management for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-23, July.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:20:y:2018:i:48:p:418 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseco-efficiency; regulatory regimes;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262541092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.