Valuation of ecosystem goods and services: Part 2: Implications of unpredictable novel change
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asheim,G.B. & Weitzman,M.L., 2001.
"Does NNP growth indicate welfare improvement?,"
02/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Derek Turner, 2004. "The Lack of Clarity in the Precautionary Principle," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 13(4), pages 449-460, November.
- Kristian Skagen Ekeli, 2004. "Environmental Risks, Uncertainty and Intergenerational Ethics," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 13(4), pages 421-448, November.
- John M. Gowdy, 2004.
"The Revolution in Welfare Economics and Its Implications for Environmental Valuation and Policy,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(2), pages 239-257.
- John M. Gowdy, 2003. "The Revolution in Welfare Economics and its Implications for Environmental Valuation and Policy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0315, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Faber, Malte & Proops, John L. R., 1991. "The innovation of techniques and the time-horizon: A neo-Austrian approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 143-158, June.
- Malte Faber & Reiner Manstetten & John L.R. Proops, 1992. "Humankind and the environment: an anatomy of surprise and ignorance," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 1(3), pages 217-241, August.
- Giovanni Immordino, 2003. "Looking for a Guide to Protect the Environment: The Development of the Precautionary Principle," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 629-644, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:94-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.