Natural capital and the theory of economic growth
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ayres, Robert U. & Miller, Steven M., 1980. "The role of technological change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 353-371, December.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1993. "Cowboys, cornucopians and long-run sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 189-207, December.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1996. "Limits to the growth paradigm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 117-134, November.
- England, Richard W., 1998. "Should we pursue measurement of the natural capital stock?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 257-266, December.
- Darwin, Roy & Tsigas, Marinos & Lewandrowski, Jan & Raneses, Anton, 1996. "Land use and cover in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 157-181, June.
- Spreng, Daniel, 1993. "Possibilities for substitution between energy, time and information," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 13-23, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1986. "On the Possibility of Continuing Expansion of Finite Resources," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 167-79.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:34:y:2000:i:3:p:425-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.