The ecological economics of land degradation: Impacts on ecosystem service values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Partha Dasgupta, 2008. "Nature in Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert, 2002. "Envisioning shared goals for humanity: a detailed, shared vision of a sustainable and desirable USA in 2100," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 245-259, December.
- Turner, Katrine Grace & Anderson, Sharolyn & Gonzales-Chang, Mauricio & Costanza, Robert & Courville, Sasha & Dalgaard, Tommy & Dominati, Estelle & Kubiszewski, Ida & Ogilvy, Sue & Porfirio, Luciana &, 2016. "A review of methods, data, and models to assess changes in the value of ecosystem services from land degradation and restoration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 190-207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:31:y:2018:i:pa:p:219-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:31:y:2018:i:pa:p:12-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:31:y:2018:i:pa:p:194-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:467-:d:131187 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:32:y:2018:i:pa:p:144-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:178-:d:126676 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:26:y:2017:i:pa:p:289-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1612-:d:111738 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2699-:d:161322 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of land degradation; Ecosystem services; Ecological function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:129:y:2016:i:c:p:182-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.