Farmer education and efficiency: a frontier production function approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coelli, Tim J., 1995.
"Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(03), December.
- Tim J. Coelli, 1995. "Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(3), pages 219-245, December.
- Coelli, T. J., 1995. "Recent Developments in Frontier Modelling and Efficiency Measurement," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148798, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007.
"Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Solís, Daniel & Moreira, Victor & Maripani, José & Thiam, Abdourahmane & Rivas, Teodoro, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in Farming: A Meta-regression analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Allen, Summer L. & Badiane, Ousmane & Ulimwengu, John M., 2012.
"Government Expenditures, Social Outcomes, and Marginal Productivity of Agricultural Inputs: A Case Study for Tanzania,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
126663, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Allen, Summer L. & Badiane, Ousmane & Ulimwengu, John M., 2012. "Government expenditures, social outcomes, and marginal productivity of agricultural inputs: a case study for Tanzania," IFPRI discussion papers 1172, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Binam, Joachim Nyemeck & Tonye, Jean & wandji, Njankoua & Nyambi, Gwendoline & Akoa, Mireille, 2004. "Factors affecting the technical efficiency among smallholder farmers in the slash and burn agriculture zone of Cameroon," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 531-545, October.
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001.
"Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 235-243, September.
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001. "Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1803-:d:114125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ismat Ara Begum & Mohammad Jahangir Alam & Jeroen Buysse & Aymen Frija & Guido Van Huylenbroeck, 2012.
"Contract farmer and poultry farm efficiency in Bangladesh: a data envelopment analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3737-3747, October.
- Ismat Ara Begum & Mohammad Jahangir Alam & Jeroen Buysse & Aymen Frija & Guido Van Huylenbroeck, 2011. "Contract Farmer and Poultry Farm Efficiency in Bangladesh: A Data Envelopment Analysis," Post-Print hal-00712373, HAL.
- Vangelis Tzouvelekas & Konstantinos Giannakas & Peter Midmore & Konstantinos Mattas, 1997. "Technical efficiency measures for olive-growing farms in Crete, Greece," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 154-169, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:3:y:1997:i:2:p:154-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darla Munroe, 2001. "Economic Efficiency in Polish Peasant Farming: An International Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 461-471.
- Bozoglu, Mehmet & Ceyhan, Vedat, 2007.
"Measuring the technical efficiency and exploring the inefficiency determinants of vegetable farms in Samsun province, Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 649-656, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:5:y:1986:i:3:p:257-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.