Intradistrict equity of public education resources and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William N. Evans & Sheila E. Murray & Robert M. Schwab, 1997. "Schoolhouses, courthouses, and statehouses after Serrano," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 10-31.
- Duncombe, William & Yinger, John, 2000. "Financing higher student performance standards: the case of New York State," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, pages 363-386.
- Murray, Sheila E & Evans, William N & Schwab, Robert M, 1998. "Education-Finance Reform and the Distribution of Education Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 789-812.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajius Idzalika & Maria C. Lo Bue, 2016. "Opportunities in education: are factors outside individual responsibility really persistent? Evidence from Indonesia, 1997-2007," Working Papers 397, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Fábio D. Waltenberg, 2010. "Essential educational achievements as the currency of educational justice," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID.
- Krüger, N., 2011. "The Segmentation of the Argentine Education System: Evidence from PISA 2009," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(3).
- Stiefel, Leanna & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Conger, Dylan, 2010.
"Age of entry and the high school performance of immigrant youth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 303-314.
- Anthony Briant & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade, 2008. "Dots to boxes: Do the size and shape of spatial units jeopardize economic geography estimations?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586029, HAL.
- Anthony Briant & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade, 2010. "Dots to boxes: Do the size and shape of spatial units jeopardize economic geography estimations?," Post-Print halshs-00754452, HAL.
- Anthony Briant & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade, 2008. "Dots To Boxes: Do The Size And Shape Of Spatial Units Jeopardize Economic Geography Estimations?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00349294, HAL.
- Briant, Anthony & Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren, 2008. "Dots to Boxes: Do the Size and Shape of Spatial Units Jeopardize Economic Geography Estimations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steven Glazerman & Hanley Chiang & Alison Wellington & Jill Constantine & Dan Player, "undated". "Impacts of Performance Pay Under the Teacher Incentive Fund: Study Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0b5ad90028e54c259d54a1bf0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Rubenstein, Ross & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Amor, Hella Bel Hadj, 2007. "From districts to schools: The distribution of resources across schools in big city school districts," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 532-545, October.
- Gamboa, Luis Fernando & Waltenberg, Fábio D., 2012. "Inequality of opportunity for educational achievement in Latin America: Evidence from PISA 2006–2009," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, pages 694-708.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:22:y:2003:i:1:p:69-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.