Optimal pricing strategy for livestock of fishery and poultry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arcelus, F. J. & Shah, Nita H. & Srinivasan, G., 2003. "Retailer's pricing, credit and inventory policies for deteriorating items in response to temporary price/credit incentives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 153-162, January.
- Jin, Di & Hoagland, Porter & Morin Dalton, Tracey, 2003. "Linking economic and ecological models for a marine ecosystem," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 367-385, October.
- Papachristos, S. & Skouri, K., 2003. "An inventory model with deteriorating items, quantity discount, pricing and time-dependent partial backlogging," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 247-256, March.
- Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Cardenas-Barron, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2002. "Note on: Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality - a practical approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 85-87, May.
- P. L. Abad, 1996. "Optimal Pricing and Lot-Sizing Under Conditions of Perishability and Partial Backordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1093-1104, August.
- Ragozin, David L. & Brown, Gardner Jr., 1985. "Harvest policies and nonmarket valuation in a predator -- prey system," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 155-168, June.
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2010. "A production-inventory model in an imperfect production process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 451-464, January.
More about this item
KeywordsControl theory; Dynamical system; Sales price; Equilibrium; Deterioration; Stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:29:y:2012:i:4:p:1024-1034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.