Equity and economic growth, a theoretical and empirical study: MENA zone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Ireland, 2003.
"Implementing the Friedman Rule,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 120-134, January.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2000. "Implementing the Friedman rule," Working Paper 0012, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2002. "Implementing the Friedman Rule," NBER Working Papers 8821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2000. "Implementing the Friedman Rule," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 460, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2003.
"Education, Social Equality and Economic Growth: A View of the Landscape,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 49(4), pages 557-579.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2003. "Education, Social Equality and Economic Growth: A View of the Landscape," CESifo Working Paper Series 876, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harold L. Cole & Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1998. "Zero nominal interest rates: why they're good and how to get them," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 2-10.
- Perotti, Roberto, 1996. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Democracy: What the Data Say," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 149-187, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart, 2014. "Production interdependencies and poverty reduction across ethnic groups in Malaysia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 146-158.
More about this item
KeywordsEquity Economic growth Time preference Dynamic optimization MENA zone;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:28:y:2011:i:1-2:p:694-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .